? servers

? players online

Catcher in the Rye "Soundtrack"

• Content Count:  3380

I gotta do a "soundtrack" for Catcher in the Rye, kinda. Its basically like what songs could play during which scene from the book. Its 5 songs This is what I got so far:

Wish you were here (Pink Floyd)

Honey what you do for money (AC/DC)

Happiness is a warm gun (The Beatles) I might use a cover of it though

Never Enough (Five Finger Death Punch)

??????

Ideas/Suggestions would really be appreciated :)

Name a few big scenes and I'll try to find some songs :)

Him getting drunk after basically breaking it off with a girl he liked, then he CALLS her while drunk. Theres his brother who died like, a few years back and he talks about it throughout the book. Theres the scene where he gets a whore to come to his motel room, then doesnt have sex with her and doesnt pay her full amount (kinda) and then her pimp comes and ruffs him up a lil.

• Content Count:  522

for the scene when hes sleeping over that rich guys house and he finds the guy just like creeping over him or whatever when he wakes up, you can play revelations by audioslave. or for that whole scene with that dude.

for the pimp and sunny (?) scene you can do young lust by pink floyd

when him and the sister are walking to the zoo/at the zoo you can play so much things to say by bob marley

i cant think of one for the scene with the nun on the bus, but that might be an important one to focus on if you can pick a song for that one

for the scene when hes sleeping over that rich guys house and he finds the guy just like creeping over him or whatever when he wakes up, you can play revelations by audioslave. or for that whole scene with that dude.

for the pimp and sunny (?) scene you can do young lust by pink floyd

when him and the sister are walking to the zoo/at the zoo you can play so much things to say by bob marley

i cant think of one for the scene with the nun on the bus, but that might be an important one to focus on if you can pick a song for that one

Great ideas!

Revalations would fit I think, and I already have a pink floyd song but I might change it, but Young Lust might not fit though because like he doesnt end up boinking Sunny.

Reply to Thread