? servers

? players online

Quite possibly the most annoying thing ever.

• Content Count:  232

Could we please, remove the AWP's ability to shoot through people, this is realistic, but this is a Prison Break Server, It's annoying when you're an innocent bystander/prisoner (Not really innocent...) and the lad infront of you has a gun, he gets shot by an awp, and you both die. /ragequit

EDIT: Forget I said this. I was not thinking. I need to go to bed... D:

Same thing with the m4s and ak47s i think. Awps the best way to use to kill rebels.

And i dont think that happens. I think the one behind the rebel will get hurt i think

• Content Count:  763

Same thing with the m4s and ak47s i think. Awps the best way to use to kill rebels.

And i dont think that happens. I think the one behind the rebel will get hurt i think

ehm if u line up bout 15 T's ... & u aim with awp for their heads u can kill 15 T's with only 1 shot ... IT HAS BEEN TESTED :bigsmile:

• Content Count:  481

Snipers, feel like a player without ever joining the game.:LOL:

• Content Count:  2390

....What?

lock?

This is now officially a +1 Thread.

+1.

You, post in a thread without actually contributing or generating lulz.

As opposed to you.....doing the exact same thing?

And Magikarp, I can honestly say in the one year i have been playing PB, I have seen maybe 4 people stupid enough to stand behind a guy with a gun and get awped because him him. Its not a big issue, you're just raging cause it happened to you.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread