? servers

? players online

help/ping

• Content Count:  763

Lolz, sorry for the rather rude answer yesterday Senior ...

Got kinda pissed of before i read it & didnt really thought over what I was writing down as answer to you ...

still I know my internet is wireless but it's okay to play online with ...

My pc isn't the problem neither cuz it never gets overheated & can play much heavyer games online without any problems

But the things I was hoping to find is sth that could stop me from getting kicked ... but i'm afraid there isn't some magical trick to fix my ping :ohwell:

Btw: I did consult my fishes ... they told me to type down blub in console ... but I don't think they're very good with computers .... last fishes I actually gave a desktop got electrified .... guess pc & water doesnt fit together that well

Edited by Exacto-Be

• Content Count:  44

He is talking about lag, PING and LATENCY aren't controlled my computer speed, that would be FPS. Your best bet is to just play on european servers. The servers are in the states, so your speed will drop quite a bit, but if you were trying to say "On other servers my ping is fine but on PB it's horrible" Well, than we have noooo idea.

• Content Count:  680

He is talking about lag, PING and LATENCY aren't controlled my computer speed, that would be FPS. Your best bet is to just play on european servers. The servers are in the states, so your speed will drop quite a bit, but if you were trying to say "On other servers my ping is fine but on PB it's horrible" Well, than we have noooo idea.

Loads of people from europe play on sg servs without being kicked, oh and i'm pretty sure if you become a supporter you stop being kicked for your ping (i haven't been kicked once for it considering i spike ALOT since i bought it)

soo... yeah if it's really that bad you could always become a sup:amuse:

• Content Count:  763

Loads of people from europe play on sg servs without being kicked, oh and i'm pretty sure if you become a supporter you stop being kicked for your ping (i haven't been kicked once for it considering i spike ALOT since i bought it)

soo... yeah if it's really that bad you could always become a sup:amuse:

Lolz, is this a new way to get supporters? :rlol:

But I've already thought about becoming a supporter ... but 10$ a month ... for a student who has a bad-paid job & likes to drink & party that's basicly impossible. :crazy:

And since the soccer-club for which i work has just been degraded to second class ... Alot of security-agents as me will lose their jobs ... & I'm pretty sure they won't fire the 30year old tough guys ... :cry:

• Content Count:  444

never hurts to have a hard wired ethernet connection. wireless sucks for games most of the time, and anything wireless can be transmited faster through ethernet, so i would try that. Like they said, there are many ppl over seas playing on our servers, so you can prlly get a better connection one way or another.

• Content Count:  1824

never hurts to have a hard wired ethernet connection. wireless sucks for games most of the time, and anything wireless can be transmited faster through ethernet, so i would try that. Like they said, there are many ppl over seas playing on our servers, so you can prlly get a better connection one way or another.

^ he's right, I'm running on wireless atm until my father gets the net ran thro to my room. Then i'll be unstopable. But then again, I do live in the middle of America. :d

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.