? servers

? players online

A Rueben sandwich says....

• Content Count:  2936

I made like 3 of them last night, to make them. then i put them in the ice box for lunch the next three days.

Got the apartment overlords to pony up for a new kitchen.... Its a funny situation too, because they tried to tell me that it was out of warrantee (this is a rental mind you, its their responsibility...) So I brought my lease downstairs, pointed out some provisions THEY agreed to (keeping things in modern, working order, promptly responding to service (24 hour per problem, 3 days re replacements). Needless to say, i got a new one, and its awesome.

Go stove

Go Ruebens.

• Content Count:  602

I made like 3 of them last night, to make them. then i put them in the ice box for lunch the next three days.

Got the apartment overlords to pony up for a new kitchen.... Its a funny situation too, because they tried to tell me that it was out of warrantee (this is a rental mind you, its their responsibility...) So I brought my lease downstairs, pointed out some provisions THEY agreed to (keeping things in modern, working order, promptly responding to service (24 hour per problem, 3 days re replacements). Needless to say, i got a new one, and its awesome.

Go stove

Go Ruebens.

okay so you faked a joke in order to tell us you got a new stove? I want the three minutes of my life I invested in this thread back...

• Content Count:  2936

okay so you faked a joke in order to tell us you got a new stove? I want the three minutes of my life I invested in this thread back...

Well, I mean, the joke still made a good laugh, and it was still useful, so lets just leave it as a joke...

wdf is this thread some random shit and wdf is a rueben sandwhich

Really?

Well, its a corned beef sandwich on rye, with swiss cheese, saurkraut, and russian dressing, pangrilled.

About time, I've seen North Koreans with better kitchens

Yea... I think I maybe, MAYBE surpassed a poor north korean now, but not by far.

Well, I mean, the joke still made a good laugh, and it was still useful, so lets just leave it as a joke...

A rueben sandwich says.... what?

Edited by LegalSmash

Reply to Thread