? servers

? players online

Entropia Universe

• Content Count:  41

This game is aight at the moment, but once the CE2 update comes out, it sounds like its going to be a killer.

http://www.EntropiaUniverse.com //Read a little about the game

http://www.Entropiaforum.com //Read about some of the activities in the game

Right now the game visuals is good, I mean better then some of the others out there, but don't let it get to you becuase they are going to build the game around the CE2 (CryEngine2) which is the same engine that the game Crysis is built on. Crytek signed an agreement with MindArk and they are currently building their game around the engine, so its going to be brilliant.

The concept of the game is too complex to explain really, but I will lay out some of the simple details that I've learned from reading various sources.

It's a Virtual Reality game that is placed in the future, you are a colonist on the planet Calypso and you are looking to colonize the planet. Free to download, free to play. The economy is based on real world money like US Dollar. The game has it's own currency so there is a fixed exchange rate. $1 = 10 PED. PED is Project Entropia Dollar and that's what you will use ingame. You can deposit money into the game and then reverse the concept to turning 10 PED into 1 USD. Some people by now might be discouraged, but while it recommended to deposit since it makes it easier to start out, it's not required. You can play this game without sinking a single cent into it and yet make money from it, but it's more difficult that way. Also you should really see it has a fun game to play and not a way to make money, because you might find it tiresome and boring and you might play it thinking your going to be a millionaire and in a month you're not. It isn't going to be that easy to make money...

Anyways just read about it and maybe even try it out a little bit. I play it off an on trying to make a little dough ingame, but I'm really just waiting for the CE2 Version to come out because that is when the real juice comes.

Peace

• Content Count:  1755

This game is aight at the moment, but once the CE2 update comes out, it sounds like its going to be a killer.

http://www.EntropiaUniverse.com //Read a little about the game

http://www.Entropiaforum.com //Read about some of the activities in the game

Right now the game visuals is good, I mean better then some of the others out there, but don't let it get to you becuase they are going to build the game around the CE2 (CryEngine2) which is the same engine that the game Crysis is built on. Crytek signed an agreement with MindArk and they are currently building their game around the engine, so its going to be brilliant.

The concept of the game is too complex to explain really, but I will lay out some of the simple details that I've learned from reading various sources.

It's a Virtual Reality game that is placed in the future, you are a colonist on the planet Calypso and you are looking to colonize the planet. Free to download, free to play. The economy is based on real world money like US Dollar. The game has it's own currency so there is a fixed exchange rate. $1 = 10 PED. PED is Project Entropia Dollar and that's what you will use ingame. You can deposit money into the game and then reverse the concept to turning 10 PED into 1 USD. Some people by now might be discouraged, but while it recommended to deposit since it makes it easier to start out, it's not required. You can play this game without sinking a single cent into it and yet make money from it, but it's more difficult that way. Also you should really see it has a fun game to play and not a way to make money, because you might find it tiresome and boring and you might play it thinking your going to be a millionaire and in a month you're not. It isn't going to be that easy to make money...

Anyways just read about it and maybe even try it out a little bit. I play it off an on trying to make a little dough ingame, but I'm really just waiting for the CE2 Version to come out because that is when the real juice comes.

Peace

Yeah I heard of games like this. You can be one of the lucky people that actually make a million or more dollars a year with these kinda games or you can just waste your life away. I guess its like an investment, gotta do your homework and make sure you are commited to what you are doing. I guess I'll check it out and what not.

• Content Count:  41

Well way I thought of it is there is two ways you can play the game...play it like an MMO and enjoy it for what it is or take it a little more seriously and actually try to make a business off of it or what not. I can see how it might be as addictive as gambling to some people, but you can't think of it as a way to make money (even though you technically could). You don't actually have to invest in it at all, but the way I see if I would buy a new game for about 30-40 bucks and then spend 15 dollars for an mmo, so if I really wanted to, I could dump that much into the game and be spending as much as I would for any other mmo. I've read quite a bit about it but haven't gotten into playing it much, they have a weird way of validating Credit Cards.

Reply to Thread