? servers

? players online

Wierd Email

• Content Count:  398

OK I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL FROM A DUDE NAMED MASTER NEWMAN ROBERTS

HE CALLED ME DEARST ONE:cute::jimlad::jiggy:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???:huh:

Dearest one

l know this mail will come as a surprise to you. I have a proposal for you to this project however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will, Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Master Newman Roberts, I am 22 years old and the only Son of my late parents Dr. and Mrs. Roberts Didie. My father was a highly reputable farmer (a cocoa merchant) in cote d' ivories during his days.

It is sad to say that he was poisoned and passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 12th. May 2007.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle who traveled with him at that

time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before he made the trip to France that lead to my misfortune (his death) He called me and explained to me the reason why he will make this trip and also told me that he deposited a fund that contain US$ 12.5000000 (Thelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank there in Abidjan Ivory Coast and that this money is for an investment purpose overseas.

He gave me the certificate that he used for the deposit of the fund and other vital documents of his asset, after his death l went to the Bank and establish

ownership of the fund. Now l need your assistance to move this fund to your country for investment as that has been my late father's aim before his death. Now permit me to ask these few questions: -

Can you honestly help me receive the said fund in your country ?,

What will you like to take as your commission to assist me in this project?

Please can you kindly arrange a letter of invitation to enable me migrate to your country after this fund might have lodge into your account? . If this proposal arouse your interest kindly contact me back with my email address immediately.

Thanks for your Understanding

Anticipat Your Cooperation.

Master Newman Roberts

• Content Count:  2645

OK I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL FROM A DUDE NAMED MASTER NEWMAN ROBERTS

HE CALLED ME DEARST ONE:cute::jimlad::jiggy:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???:huh:

Dearest one

l know this mail will come as a surprise to you. I have a proposal for you to this project however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will, Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Master Newman Roberts, I am 22 years old and the only Son of my late parents Dr. and Mrs. Roberts Didie. My father was a highly reputable farmer (a cocoa merchant) in cote d' ivories during his days.

It is sad to say that he was poisoned and passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 12th. May 2007.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle who traveled with him at that

time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before he made the trip to France that lead to my misfortune (his death) He called me and explained to me the reason why he will make this trip and also told me that he deposited a fund that contain US$ 12.5000000 (Thelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank there in Abidjan Ivory Coast and that this money is for an investment purpose overseas.

He gave me the certificate that he used for the deposit of the fund and other vital documents of his asset, after his death l went to the Bank and establish

ownership of the fund. Now l need your assistance to move this fund to your country for investment as that has been my late father's aim before his death. Now permit me to ask these few questions: -

Can you honestly help me receive the said fund in your country ?,

What will you like to take as your commission to assist me in this project?

Please can you kindly arrange a letter of invitation to enable me migrate to your country after this fund might have lodge into your account? . If this proposal arouse your interest kindly contact me back with my email address immediately.

Thanks for your Understanding

Anticipat Your Cooperation.

Master Newman Roberts

Mate, if you fall for it, you deserve it :p

A very popular money scam, known as the 'Nigerian money offer', surprising that ppl fall for it.

• Content Count:  4473

Yeah, I have seen ones where they say they are royalty from somewhere or they found money and need somewhere to put it. They are all worded differently, but the premise is the same...

It has got SCAM written all over it bud.

Reply to Thread