? servers

? players online

Please I need some help from all of you!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  301

How you doing.

ok here is it, im aplying for permanet resident here on US, and i got a letter saying the next.

"in addition to certified court dispositions for each of your arrest(s), you must also submit a written statement explaining in detail the circunstances of the incident that led to the arrest and charges. Provide specific details and describe your actions and participation in the incident

now because of my poor english i dont know pretty well how to do a written statement, so if one of you guys can help me with this ill apreciate.

ok now what happend was that i got a speeding ticket and i didnt pay it so the cancel my driver license, and then a cop stoped me for a nonmoving violation "ran a stop" and they arrest me but i fixed everything b4 court date.

if someone help me is pretty cool.

Thank you.

• Content Count:  619

Biscuit basically its saying. You must write a letter explaning what caused you to do what you did and the actions you look. Then you must send it somewhere

hope this helps :)

• Content Count:  2488

Biscuit basically its saying. You must write a letter explaning what caused you to do what you did and the actions you look. Then you must send it somewhere

hope this helps :)

nono hes asking for help in coming up with the letter as in writing it and piecing it together i think.

• Content Count:  4473

Well, you are not writing an English Lit final, so it does not need to be amazingly interesting or insightful or crap like that. Just get to the point when you write it. Just like the date, what you did, and why you did it. Those bureaucrats don't need much. Good luck with it though, sound boring...

Reply to Thread