? servers

? players online

Red Alert 3 Announced

• Content Count:  2936

I'd like to say that its going to be good. Here are my beefs however:

time after time after time, EA has chopped, shopped, and tossed a broken product out, especially RTS wise. Play Generals at a 4v4 match, even running it on a Quad 2.4, 3 G Ram, 8 series card, the goddamn thing slows, stutters, and lags. Then it says fatal error. CC3 is a nice game, but plays slow, reacts slow. I dont really get it, but I've somewhat lost faith in EA Games ability to do a decent game, especially anything they acquired (cough cough pilfered) from Westwood.

Red alert 2 was bad ass, I still have it, play it, etc, but if this is going to be another laggy, buggy, slow working RTS with limited maps, Im going to pass.

• Content Count:  1230

This should be good. I wonder what the third franchise is going to be. I'm not buying into his line. I'm sure we've seen or imagined whatever they come up with. Let the waiting begin :swoon:

Edited by Zero001

• Content Count:  2936

I really hope that the game's multiplayer fixed, for one. I'd also like them to make some new units. I realize that the soviets are going to have the nuke, heavier tanks, etc, but for the love of christ, give the Allies something more than "sneakiness...", maybe some highly powerful but fragile technology.

I will say that I never have a problem with the CC plotlines, they are enjoyable, and if the remains of the westwood studios ever did anything well it was the casting, acting, and scripting of the game's plot. I love to watch the cut scenes. I just hope that they dont consider that to be the only thing they have to worry about is that, and lack on gameplay.

Reply to Thread