? servers

? players online

Red Alert 3 Announced

• Content Count:  4123

Nope, EA is making red alert 3, not a mod.

Red Alert 3 Official Announcement

Thu - Feb 14, 2008, 2:45 pm [EST] posted by Lion

EA News icon

I already posted this on my RADEN website, but since it's BIG news, I'll post it here as well. Just remember to bookmark RADEN for all your Red Alert 3 info and news.

Redwood City, Calif., February 14, 2008

After a seven-year hiatus, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced the return of Red Alert, one of the most beloved and best-selling real time strategy (RTS) series of all time. Command & Conquer™: Red Alert™ 3, for the PC, Xbox 360TM video game and entertainment system and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, takes players on an epic adventure to a breathtaking alternate future spawned by time travel run amok . Developed by EA Los Angeles, Red Alert 3 breaks new ground in the RTS genre, featuring a fully co-operative campaign while bringing back the series’ light-hearted style and classic, action-oriented gameplay.

Edited by Veggie
added info

• Content Count:  2645

I really hope that the game's multiplayer fixed, for one. I'd also like them to make some new units. I realize that the soviets are going to have the nuke, heavier tanks, etc, but for the love of christ, give the Allies something more than "sneakiness...", maybe some highly powerful but fragile technology.

The Soviets were REALLY powerful in the original Red ALert, all they have to do is bring back AT mine layers for the Allies, that have undetectable mines :p

Oh, and I bet the Soviets get the mammoth tank oooo.

Reply to Thread