? servers

? players online

All Zm Community must read, please!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  301

Hey how you all doing,

ok finally finish my statement and here is it, so please read it and if u can tell me if it is ok or if i have to change something ill apreciate . Thank You.

Ps. if u didnt read my other post here is what is happening.

im trying to be from asylum to permanet residetn so they sent me a letter saying this

"in addition to certified court dispositions for each of your arrest(s), you must also submit a written statement explaining in detail the circunstances of the incident that led to the arrest and charges. Provide specific details and describe your actions and participation in the incident

and here is my statement

Joseph Velez

To. U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services

On February 18 of 2007 around 11:45 Pm I was driving out of the complex where my girlfriend used to live, when I reached the main gate I didn’t completely stop on the corner and turn right the deputy spot me and then he followed me for about half mille then he decide to stop me so I pulled over he came to my car and asked me for my insurance, registration and Drive license, I give them all to her after minutes later the deputy came back and asked me if I know that my driver license were suspended which I answer no , because 8 days early I got pulled over for no turn on my turn signal and the deputy asked me too for the insurance, registration and driver license after few minutes this deputy came back and he gave me a warning, so because of this I didn’t know my driver license were suspended , now back to the date of my arrest when the deputy tell me why my driver license were suspended I remember that I forgot to pay a fine from 2006, so that’s why my driver license were suspended, they take me to jail and charged me for non-moving traffic violation drive while license suspended, I stayed on jail for 10 hours my father came to jail and pay my bounty so when I got out they gave me a court day, before the court date I pay the old fine and all the charges so I fixed my driver license, so when I showed up on court I present a valid driver license and the traffic school curse completed, so the clerk didn’t put me on probation they just gave me a court cost and I pay it , so they clear my charges .

Edited by Biscuit

• Content Count:  3440

Biscuit.. here is a corrected version... Let me know if you need any more help with this.

Joseph Velez

To. U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services:

On February 18 of 2007 around 11:45 Pm I was driving out of the complex where my girlfriend used to live, when I reached the main gate I did not completely stop at the corner and turned right. A deputy spotted me and then she followed me for about half of a mile, at which time she decide to stop me so I pulled over. She came to my car and asked me for my insurance, registration and Drivers license. I gave them all to her. A few minutes later the deputy came back and asked me if I knew that my drivers license was suspended? To which I answered no.

Eight days earlier I was pulled over for not using my turn signal, the deputy also asked me for my proof of insurance, registration and drivers license. After a few minutes this deputy came back and he gave me a warning and did not mention an expired license. Because of this I was not aware that my drivers license was suspended.

The date of my arrest when the deputy told me why my driver licenses was suspended I remember that I forgot to pay a fine from 2006, That was why my driver license was suspended. They took me to jail and charged me for a non-moving traffic violation "driving while on a suspended license". I stayed in jail for 10 hours until my father came and paid my bail. When I got out they gave me a court date. Before the court date I paid the old fine and all the charges. I fixed my drivers license so that when I showed up on my court date I presented a valid drivers license and proof of completion of the traffic school course. The clerk didn’t put me on probation they just gave me a court cost which I paid. At which point they cleared the charges.

Edited by Itch

Reply to Thread