? servers

? players online

Hurrrr

• Content Count:  6084

Lol @ neg rep. You're cool, bro.

Hey, honestly you just had to be stupid and spam, but that's what neg rep is for. Too bad your kind's QQing about everyone getted negged put an end to it because you can't stand a little heat for being stupid.

• Content Count:  11501

Hey, honestly you just had to be stupid and spam, but that's what neg rep is for. Too bad your kind's QQing about everyone getted negged put an end to it because you can't stand a little heat for being stupid.

Lol don't get too heated up there, bud. I know you may get off on getting a rise out of people, but I could care less. I apologize for not putting /sarcastic at the end of my post.

• Content Count:  6084

Lol don't get too heated up there, bud. I know you may get off on getting a rise out of people, but I could care less. I apologize for not putting /sarcastic at the end of my post.

I don't get off on it, I thought it was retarded so I said so.

• Content Count:  2390

What is good? I don't think I've ever liked anything to do with it.

- Stupid faces

- Unrealistic retarded shit

- It's cartoon....is it meant to be better than furries :S?

- Leaving the sexual side aside.....it's still a cartoon.......real life actors>

- The anime's themselves usually suck. (perhaps some of the movies/series are decent...)

- It's Japanese....(considering that it's made for a Japanese audience and is without dubs Japanese....it's not really ideal).

Do you like anything?

And FYI, the simpsons and family guy are also cartoons, don't compare them to furries....ever.

Edit: Really, you neg repped me too, lol thats pretty sad.

Reply to Thread