? servers

? players online

Hey Guys.

• Content Count:  269

Well...I guess I haven't been around for awhile so I wanted to drop in and let you know why.

First reason: I have busy getting my life back together after dropping out of community college and other unfortunate events. Things are starting to look up for me now. I'm finally getting my own apartment in the next couple weeks and I'm starting school on March 10th for web and software design. This time I will be attending a technical school instead of community college.

Second reason: I was fighting with depression so I took a vacation to visit my girlfriend in Canada so that I could clear my mind and put together a plan to get my life back on the right track. As you can tell from my first reason, it's working.

Third reason: My laptop gave out on me and I'm having trouble with Dell's "Award Winning" technical support. I am actually on my Wii right now...lol. In the next couple days I am ordering a new laptop from a different company as a replacement while I wait for Dell to fix my other one. Plus it will just be nice to have two laptops lol. So expect me to be hanging around with you guys again soon.

I guess that's about it for now. I hope that you are all doing better than I have been until recently.

Edited by Jesstilence

Reply to Thread