? servers

? players online

Tattoo halp

• Content Count:  3736

I dont know why people say tattoos are stupid..most girls I know that have tattoos I find it quite sexy if its discrete and in the right spot, it can look right on a guy as well... his age doesnt make the tattoo more or less retarded who ever said that is an idiot.

Some people like, some dont. Some tats have stories some dont. If you get one nice tatto thats in a cool spot thats fine and it could look nice dont listen to all these morrons.

Dont abuse it...dont do like grim..or then it will look stupid.

As far the ideas go I have no freakin clue but the ones you suggested are over used imo..

I like the above one though, Im thinking a tiger crawling down..flames or no flames

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&um=1&sa=1&q=tribal+tiger&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g5&start=0

• Content Count:  156

I'm gonna get a band around my shoulder or lower forearm. gonna get my sis to do something funky. And to all you who say that a 16 year old getting a tattoo is stupid/retarted/sad. I think people over the age of 18 who spend as much time on a computer as a 14-16 year old is stupid/retarted/sad but I don't say anything about it do I?. Well until now.

P.S No offence intented just what I think. Everyone is entitled to their opinion after all. no?

Edit: Oh and I'm not particularly scrawny. I play rugby and also have been doing MMA for about two years

Edited by Hotshot

• Content Count:  2661

I'm gonna get a ban around my shoulder or lower forearm. gonna get my sis to do something funky. And to all you who say that a 16 year old getting a tattoo is stupid/retarted/sad. I think people over the age of 18 who spend as much time on a computer as a 14-16 year old is stupid/retarted/sad but I don't say anything about it do I?. Well until now.

P.S No offence intented just what I think. Everyone is entitled to their opinion after all. no?

1254752247277.jpg

• Content Count:  763

I think people over the age of 18 who spend as much time on a computer as a 14-16 year old is stupid/retarted/sad but I don't say anything about it do I?. Well until now.

lol'd

why would a 18+ y old not be allowed to play games?

btw: post a picture of ur tatoo when u get it ... so u can say we were wrong or give us a great laugh

Edited by Exacto-Be

• Content Count:  3736

I'm gonna get a band around my shoulder or lower forearm. gonna get my sis to do something funky. And to all you who say that a 16 year old getting a tattoo is stupid/retarted/sad. I think people over the age of 18 who spend as much time on a computer as a 14-16 year old is stupid/retarted/sad but I don't say anything about it do I?. Well until now.

Edit: Oh and I'm not particularly scrawny. I play rugby and also have been doing MMA for about two years

If you get an arm band tattoo do it about same hight as this guy http://tribaltats.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/3858a30ac1tattoo.jpg.jpg

Forearm bands are weird imo...and you might regret that cause you cant hid it..

• Content Count:  2390

lol, if you still think that way about computers you have just proven that we all are right an your too immature to make a life-long decision like this.

And then saying no offense? When you called about 1/4 of all the people here stupid/retarded/sad, nice save there.

Reply to Thread