? servers

? players online

Buffalo Wild Wings Mini Blazin' Challenge

• Content Count:  1000

A bunch of my friends from church and I decided to have a hang out and go to Buffalo Wild Wings. We ordered like 400 wings altogether and at the very end, we decided to go for the Blazin' Wings. BWW has 14 flavors and Blazin' is their spiciest available wing. Most of us got 1 Blazin' wing, but a few of us chickened out.

4ABYMGeW174

xzUjAOis1DI

bZK2yWRd45Q

VhCQ-s4PaCM

oHKDeCLf4qI

Now you guys get to see me and my friends! Asian Invasion!

• Content Count:  6559

Pathetic, disgraces to the Asian race.

In College my Frat had a Spicy Buffalo Wing Challenge thing there to see who could eat the most of the spiciest wings.

After 30 something nuclear wings myself and my frat brother decided to call it a draw. At that point neither of us were really winners, nobody won, we all suffered the next morning.

Legalsmash was a witness.

Pathetic, disgraces to the Asian race.

In College my Frat had a Spicy Buffalo Wing Challenge thing there to see who could eat the most of the spiciest wings.

After 30 something nuclear wings myself and my frat brother decided to call it a draw. At that point neither of us were really winners, nobody won, we all suffered the next morning.

Legalsmash was a witness.

Haha, and you call us a disgrace? We only had 1 wing each person, except Simon. A few of them were scared and didn't even do it. There were 17 of us there and like 10 of us had Blazin' Wings. We were just trying it out to see how spicy it is. :d

• Content Count:  6559

Although to be fair, I am of Southeast Asian decent, which is used to spicy foods. Most of what I ate growing up would probably be considered child abuse in the US due to how painfully spicy it was.

Although to be fair, I am of Southeast Asian decent, which is used to spicy foods. Most of what I ate growing up would probably be considered child abuse in the US due to how painfully spicy it was.

Southeast Asia, from what I know, has one of the hottest peppers in the world! These wings compare nothing to the peppers available there, like the Bhut Jolokia pepper. I bet a Habanero is spicier than these wings.

• Content Count:  459

You make me miss the BWW in Arizona and remind me how mad I still am that our closest one is in Portland :mad2: A Guinness and a dozen wings made any day grand, and, when I wasn't married, the women weren't bad at all either. Seriously, time to petition for one up here.

lol ur from Chi-Town huh? I am too :d

Also because of this thread i have a craving for BWW, fuck you akaru lol

We should have all the Chicagoans of SG meet up at BWW one day. I didn't know there are so many Chicagoans in this community.

Reply to Thread