? servers

? players online

Allan

• Content Count:  378

Thanks for the heads up bubbles, I didn't realize it was your job to tell me what my job is. Also thanks for finding something else to bitch about. If you have a problem with what I do, or have done, bring it up with the higher ups not make posts about it, act mature and stop being a douche.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3457

Thanks for the heads up bubbles, I didn't realize it was your job to tell me what my job is. Also thanks for finding something else to bitch about. If you have a problem with what I do, or have done, bring it up with the higher ups not make posts about it, act mature and stop being a douche.

Let me ask you then something Allan, since when is it your job to delete post that were posted even before you joined SG? If that is what your job is, then you might as well delete about 90% of this forum.

Grow the hell up..

• Like 15

• Content Count:  378

Part of my Job description is "Managing the Website, forums, and bansite", definition of "Manage" To take charge of, or care of something. Moderating the forums is part of managing the forums. But if it makes you guys happier, I am no longer deleting posts unless it is absolutely necessary.

I understand that to most of you I am "New" to the community, and I got my position in this community due to my skill set, and I guess getting the permissions to moderate forums made me think I could go ahead and try and clean the forums up, without thinking how it would affect the rest of the community.

I hope you guys can take my next words into thought and forgive me for my past mistakes.

I am sorry for deleting posts that I shouldn't have, and I am sorry for coming into this community and acting like I can do anything, from now on I will try my best to help this community with my skill set rather then my admin permissions.

• Like 14

Reply to Thread