? servers

? players online

Fall bitch fall server?

• Content Count:  5

Ever heard of an edit button?

There might be a chance, but not anytime soon..

does it really matter that much...?

if i paid for it would some one just make the server and give me the maps to host it... already have breakable_teeter_totter_b2 and a few others... i know im missing a lot...

willing to purchase a premium quality server and have a few guiys who used to own servers back in the day of 1.6 that are willing to help keep an eye out on it.. all im asking for was the .cfg files for both the server and zombie mod and a place to get the server from.... *( was running a normal zombiemod server till yesterday from NFO but they QQ too much about third party mods and it got me too fed up so we cancelled our subscrip.

im even willing to pay for it.. all i need is the .cfgs or help from someone to set up the cfg's and troubleshoot errors like server crash on mapcycle, maps being black, etc.

Fall Bitch Fall?

Was this the climb server ?

im pretty sure it was... hosted maps like teeter totter and other breakfloor zombie maps.

• Content Count:  4162

Fall Bitch Fall?

Was this the climb server ?

He's talking about breakfloor.

does it really matter that much...?

if i paid for it would some one just make the server and give me the maps to host it... already have breakable_teeter_totter_b2 and a few others... i know im missing a lot...

willing to purchase a premium quality server and have a few guiys who used to own servers back in the day of 1.6 that are willing to help keep an eye out on it.. all im asking for was the .cfg files for both the server and zombie mod and a place to get the server from.... *( was running a normal zombiemod server till yesterday from NFO but they QQ too much about third party mods and it got me too fed up so we cancelled our subscrip.

im even willing to pay for it.. all i need is the .cfgs or help from someone to set up the cfg's and troubleshoot errors like server crash on mapcycle, maps being black, etc.

im pretty sure it was... hosted maps like teeter totter and other breakfloor zombie maps.

We don't take server donations, seeing we use a Dedicated box.

• Content Count:  2115

No, Jump server was Jump Bitch Jump, so logically breakfloor must have been Fall Bitch Fall. It's gone for now, but I really do not understand any reasons why. We were basically the only community/clan back then hosting it, and eventhough there was a lot of shit and QQing going on it's NOTHING compared to the ammount of QQ we have for our Prisonbreak server right now.

Guest barackobama
What is the fall bitch fall server?

Climb? dodge?

It's where you shoot the floor and blocks and stuff like that, it's called "Breakfloor".

Reply to Thread