? servers

? players online

Rebelling tips...

• Content Count:  1765

Here is another tip and this could work on most maps... is camping your cell. Most of the time CT's won't do cell checks nor lock cells back up. Just camp in the cell for n extended period of time and then go to your favorite destination.

• Content Count:  3380

Here is another tip and this could work on most maps... is camping your cell. Most of the time CT's won't do cell checks nor lock cells back up. Just camp in the cell for n extended period of time and then go to your favorite destination.

I call shenanigans on that. Cts always lock cells or cell check, but this tactic does work. Just make sure you hide in your cell and wait for most CTs to be going to pool or wherever and when most are turned away, get them in the back.

• Content Count:  2167

In electric large when you spawn in VIP cell get the deagle and get on the balcony, crouch. This tactic works great when they send them to big cage and you have a good shot at a few guys looking towards the other ts

• Content Count:  930

sometomes its just dumm to rebel. no change to get more ct´s than1. sometimes i just wanna kill someoe realy loud ct. doesnt madder do i get killed.

LOL I've done it multiple times, some LOUD and young kid won't shut up on mic and I just kill them, drop my gun and go

"DON'T KILL ME, I DROPPED THE GUN, I DONE YOU GUYS A FAVOUR!"

It works.

Especially with freekillers, I tend to kill freekillers then drop my gun and continue the round. It's nice having CTs who understand.

• Content Count:  930

When did that start happening on our server?

Hahahaha I see what you mean... But there are the odd few every so often. Then you get the assholes who go "you killed someone, I'm going to have to kill you for it" while you've been alive for half the round for it anyway...

• Content Count:  763

Hahahaha I see what you mean... But there are the odd few every so often. Then you get the assholes who go "you killed someone, I'm going to have to kill you for it" while you've been alive for half the round for it anyway...

lol i mostly go bully those guy by telling i have to kill them now ...

it's fun how they then start to beg not to kill em or scream & start running (while i ain't gonna kill them) ...:thumb:

my favorite tactic (as t) is just to act like i'm afk (meanwhile eating a cookie or sth) & then 'wake up' & ask where to go to ... then i start running towards the ct's

if the ct see me i just say hey, i was afk where do i go to ...

if he doesn't see me ... well then he got some bad luck :high5:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.