? servers

? players online

How Many Things Have you Stole?

• Content Count:  2180

I use to work at a food mart and i occasionally smuggled a candy bar, bag of chips, or a pop home with me after work.

they were paying me minimum wage anyways.

• Content Count:  649

Alright, let me just upload my criminal record here...

and afterwards tell you my future plans to go and st-

HEY, FUCK THIS, almost got me.

• Content Count:  3697

People who don't have the self-respect enough to earn what they have are pathetic.

Next time don't steal his virginity talk him out of it!

QFT.

Also: "I'v stolen many things in ma Life including candy off a baby =]" Should DEFINITELY not be followed by a =] if you are telling the truth. And if you aren't telling the truth, it's not something you should lie about.

That should be something you try to forget if you ever did, not brag about and be proud of.

• Content Count:  763

err does drinking beers of drunk ppl that fell asleep count as stealing?

cuz there is some guy in my fav pub who always drinks 2 strong beers & fall asleep ... & it became a habit to try & steal the 3d beer he has in his hand without waking him up

:toung:

& yes i've already stolen quite some things ... funniest thing i've stolen are the handcuffs of a cop ... (long story)

• Content Count:  2994

My friend stole something from a store and was hiding it while I decided to buy the exact same thing for myself.

I told the store owner he was hiding it and trying to steal it, and he was told to leave the store and not come back, and I didn't have to pay for mine because he was grateful.

Such a loyal friend.

Proud to say that i've never stolen anything in my life.

• Content Count:  6712

My friend stole something from a store and was hiding it while I decided to buy the exact same thing for myself.

I told the store owner he was hiding it and trying to steal it, and he was told to leave the store and not come back, and I didn't have to pay for mine because he was grateful.

Lol some friend

QFT.

Also: "I'v stolen many things in ma Life including candy off a baby =]" Should DEFINITELY not be followed by a =] if you are telling the truth. And if you aren't telling the truth, it's not something you should lie about.

That should be something you try to forget if you ever did, not brag about and be proud of.

Imo some people have too much pride.

For me, it's an obstacle to free money, I'm more worried about the consequences than feeling ashamed or anything.....although I do have some standards, I wouldn't steal from friends/family or poor people.

Reply to Thread