? servers

? players online

Jail Break

• Content Count:  3380

I am definatley one of the admins that regularly visits PB and when the 30 slots hit us in the face like a surprise suckerpunch, I can tell you that I wasnt the only one sorely pissed off. Yes its full with 30 slots but doesnt that mean that non admins will still have to wait a bit to play? Whats the difference if we make another PB server? Just to see how it goes for a months time?

My only suggestion: If we DO make another PB server and it IS Uprising, please make Mutiny top 5(ish) server again and get rid of some of those god awful maps. Thank you.

• Content Count:  4162

I am definatley one of the admins that regularly visits PB and when the 30 slots hit us in the face like a surprise suckerpunch, I can tell you that I wasnt the only one sorely pissed off. Yes its full with 30 slots but doesnt that mean that non admins will still have to wait a bit to play? Whats the difference if we make another PB server? Just to see how it goes for a months time?

My only suggestion: If we DO make another PB server and it IS Uprising, please make Mutiny top 5(ish) server again and get rid of some of those god awful maps. Thank you.

Electric Large, Alcatraz, Prison Break Final, Rapus, and I can't remember that last one.

• Content Count:  4360

Electric Large, Alcatraz, Prison Break Final, Rapus, and I can't remember that last one.

Space jail? Yeah a top 5 PB server would be a lot of fun. It could easily be populated with all the overflow that join the one we have right now.

• Content Count:  561

Supported! Plus is not just the admins that watch, there are the others who will contact an admins if there are any problems occuring, if none are there

Edited by Micro

• Content Count:  4162

razer :p and space jail unless u mean electric as razer...But we need a 2nd server before maps become an issue

Space jail? Yeah a top 5 PB server would be a lot of fun. It could easily be populated with all the overflow that join the one we have right now.

I'm talking about 08 Electric.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread