? servers

? players online

Building a Company, need help.

• Content Count:  8756

Hey, I'm starting up a company that is based on Game Releases, Reviews, Tips and Tricks, etc. Sort of like Game Spot. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with building business models, entrepreneurship, marketing, the like.

Is anyone able to help?

Serious posts only, non-serious will be reported.

Not 100% sure what you mean by help. I mean, I have some game reviews that I typed up and am still typing more at the moment, it you want them.

Oh, sorry. By "Help", I meant helping to create the business model, strategize on how to get customers, marketing tools, revenue and profit ideas, strategies to beat competition, etc.

• Content Count:  2417

Oh, sorry. By "Help", I meant helping to create the business model, strategize on how to get customers, marketing tools, revenue and profit ideas, strategies to beat competition, etc.

Well to get customers you can always just "advertise" :toung:

Links in signature on different forums, social networking sites, using Google Adwords, etc.

:bigsmile:

• Content Count:  4360

To beat gamestop, offer more money for used games. That is the one thing that always drives me away from GameStop is how they always seem to rip me off. And congratz and I hope your business takes off.

Well to get customers you can always just "advertise" :toung:

Links in signature on different forums, social networking sites, using Google Adwords, etc.

:bigsmile:

Well, firstly I need to actually create the website, template, and get the content. That's why I made the thread. XD

To beat gamestop, offer more money for used games. That is the one thing that always drives me away from GameStop is how they always seem to rip me off. And congratz and I hope your business takes off.

Good idea, and thanks!

• Content Count:  2122

i don't think he's going to sell games

nice to see that you're still in sg, prez shadow

Reply to Thread