I think from my perspective there is some balance to be had between the "old/original" tiers that Revenga put forward and the current system. Obviously I am a bit biased, but the original "team structure" we put forward had one taem for modding/streaming/design in the Media team, and I would agree that MKT has never been fully autonomous and would need to be looked at. The original structure however had a BD that was the head of each team so that you had some of that influence in each functioning area and to make sure things were able to move forward with some level of "executive authority". I don't think it'd necessarily be a bad thing to put this back into place with some modifications from above.
- CA is super valuable and can serve both a server and actually "community discussion" focus (hence why I requested it back, although Ive been inactive in posting lately)
- IA is still valuable IMO and wouldn't hurt to either merge the duties under AO, or have half do AT duties and half do IA all under the AO umbrella
- BDs should head a department/team
- Remove modding/streaming/design and put back into one Media team IMO
- Figure out marketing - either have it headed by Caution and go that way, merge into BD responsibilities again or some other option that I can't think of