? servers

? players online

Building a Company, need help.

• Content Count:  624

How will you get so much money to advertise, host, and just start a business? If your being serious about this you must have a huge budget, and bank. I'm talking about more than $3,000 to just start a big company.

I like the idea, but you'll have to make a huge investment and there's always possibility it might not work, If your serious, and you got a budget I'll help.

• Content Count:  8756

How will you get so much money to advertise, host, and just start a business? If your being serious about this you must have a huge budget, and bank. I'm talking about more than $3,000 to just start a big company.

I like the idea, but you'll have to make a huge investment and there's always possibility it might not work, If your serious, and you got a budget I'll help.

The ideal is to start off small, and gradually become bigger, and increase traffic. Also, along the way new features will (hopefully) be added.

• Content Count:  975

Hey, I'm starting up a company that is based on Game Releases, Reviews, Tips and Tricks, etc. Sort of like Game Spot. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with building business models, entrepreneurship, marketing, the like.

Is anyone able to help?

Serious posts only, non-serious will be reported.

Before I help you I need to know is this going to be retail or Internet based?

• Content Count:  8756

Before I help you I need to know is this going to be retail or Internet based?

Internet based. More like gamespot, although we won't be running a merchandise shop.

Although, in the future, that option may open. But for the long run, it's just internet-based.

• Content Count:  624

The ideal is to start off small, and gradually become bigger, and increase traffic. Also, along the way new features will (hopefully) be added.

That means you'll have to get in contact with many designers. So you're going to want to make vids sort of like Machinima?

Reply to Thread