? servers

? players online

Gantza fails

• Content Count:  3697

It seems like quite a few people in SG are playing Monopoly frequently and they might be impressed/want to discuss. If you don't know much about Monopoly, don't post in a Monopoly thread.

Fair enough.

• Content Count:  4550

94 net mil is not that much considering it was an official type game and not pogo. The said person going bankrupt gives all his/her properties to the person to whom he paid debt to, and the game lasts until there is only 1 person left, and not 2. Since mysti and double practically gave everything they had to heyman, it accumulated a higher net worth. In pogo, the person going bankrupt has his/her properties 'supposedly' equally dealt out to the remaining 3 players. The next person that goes bankrupt will end the game so....

Also, monopoly is just a bit of fun. If you create too many threads about it, it's just gona make each win seem less worth it.

• Content Count:  1839

i never fucking understand this jackass "don't post then lol" shit people say. It's a forum, where you post your opinion. I think its truly fair to say "stop fucking posting worthless threads" when they are indeed worthless. Make an "epic monopoly thread" and post them there, otherwise, me and bob are allowed to bitch on every thread made for it.

Reply to Thread