? servers

? players online

Famous Personalities of the 1930s

• Content Count:  331

Original post:

Well, in my English class, we are doing a project on the 1930s. For this project we are supposed to make a PowerPoint about a specific year during the 1930s. I got 1930. The PowerPoint will be made at school so that is fine, but I'm stuck on one part: Finding 5 famous personalities of the year 1930. Now, the school listed some websites, but of course none of them work. So, if anyone knows of good site to find information about this stuff, please tell me.

Now:

Well, in my English class, we are doing a project on the 1930s. For this project we are supposed to make a PowerPoint about a specific year during the 1930s. I got 1930. So far this is what I've have done/not done:

If I need anymore help with this project I'll post here.

Thanks Everyone!

Edited by Soviet1
I EDITED THIS POST A LOT

• Content Count:  3440

Rofl.

My Physics teacher sold me his copy of The Anarchist Cookbook really cheap, and gave me some Russian propaganda posters (Lenin, Karl Marx etc.), a Soviet flag and he's to supply me with magnesium this term so I can make flash bombs -- I'm yet to try his recipe for pipe bombs.

British education system > American. xD

My Physics teacher never gave me the stuff to make bombs.. he just blew up the room a few times. Definitely made science fun.

• Content Count:  331

Rofl.

My Physics teacher sold me his copy of The Anarchist Cookbook really cheap, and gave me some Russian propaganda posters (Lenin, Karl Marx etc.), a Soviet flag and he's to supply me with magnesium this term so I can make flash bombs -- I'm yet to try his recipe for pipe bombs.

British education system > American. xD

A) Your teacher is the best.

B) UK wins over USA again :d

Reply to Thread