? servers

? players online

Hey guys i got a group for Facebook im going to HAITI please join

• Content Count:  4685

As I said have fun with it, but your time would be much better served helping people in our own country. Which if you havnt noticed isnt in the best of shape as of now.

Edited by Dracula

• Content Count:  503

um last time i checked america is prob still the number 1 country to live in. last time i checked theres more millionaires in this country than any other. Which they dont seem to be helping us either? Why dont we just fuck every other country and just make sure we are good. Just because you have issues in your own family doesnt mean we can lend out a hand to others who are in more need than us. Hence yes the whole world is suffering but 99% of these people in Haiti dont even have a roof over there heads or a meal to eat a day. The homeless here get better treatment and eat more often than majority of the people in Haiti do

• Content Count:  4685

um last time i checked america is prob still the number 1 country to live in. last time i checked theres more millionaires in this country than any other. Which they dont seem to be helping us either? Why dont we just fuck every other country and just make sure we are good. Just because you have issues in your own family doesnt mean we can lend out a hand to others who are in more need than us. Hence yes the whole world is suffering but 99% of these people in Haiti dont even have a roof over there heads or a meal to eat a day. The homeless here get better treatment and eat more often than majority of the people in Haiti do

You presume too much.

• Content Count:  3736

I dont play that game lol but alright, point proven some did care. But most didnt till the earthquake.

Thats quite a stupid statement...what do you want people to do..they chose to become independent..with that came poverty, crime (very high), even diseases, and pretty much dictatorship or in other word a very failing government...they could have remained under france and everything could have gone well...

Its not the job of the rest of the world especially NOT the USA to make other countries decent...

But in the case of a crisis of the sort the countries that can help should do so..hence why some are right now, this is totally different than a bad government failing it's country!

Yawn, I didnt see Hatians helping when we got hit by Katrina. But have fun with that.

your funny... if they cant help themselves how are they supposed to help others...

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  8383

lol drox thats the situation with most disasters, did anyone care about the twin towers until they were blown up? did anyone really care about the people in Louisiana until Katrina fucked it up?

We arent a 3rd world country, so of course no one should care before those things happened.

Reply to Thread