? servers

? players online

Hey guys i got a group for Facebook im going to HAITI please join

• Content Count:  1120

so how the fuck does 100,000 people joining a face group going to make someone stay a week in that hell hole? I have been working with the fire dept on a military project of airdrops for nothing more then a few slices of pizza.

If u really want to go there just go don't show off that ur a helper because that only makes u look like a poser. and that's the last thing they need.

and besides what training do u have?

Easy there tiger. You aren't the only one who finds this offensive, but this isn't the way to go about it

As stated in the previous posts, he has no experience. There are places for this type of "helper" and he will be put into that area. As I said before, they can use all the help they can get.

Give him some goodluck and let's be done with it. I guess join the membership thing if you can spare a couple of minutes I suppose.

• Content Count:  903

Easy there tiger. You aren't the only one who finds this offensive, but this isn't the way to go about it

As stated in the previous posts, he has no experience. There are areas for this type of "helper" and he will be put into that area. As I said before, they can use all the help they can get.

I am in close contact with my guys in Haiti and I know for a fact that what they need is medics extraction technicians and engineers. Trust me if he goes there his not gonna do much more then carry some shit from place to place.

it's not what bugs me. it's this facebook group that bugs me. we all know that this shit happened, a lot of us want to help. and the amount of people joining too.. 100,000?!?! if you want attention, go do some stupid shit u'll get on TV in no time

• Content Count:  1120

I am in close contact with my guys in Haiti and I know for a fact that what they need is medics extraction technicians and engineers. Trust me if he goes there his not gonna do much more then carry some shit from place to place.

it's not what bugs me. it's this facebook group that bugs me. we all know that this shit happened, a lot of us want to help. and the amount of people joining too.. 100,000?!?! if you want attention, go do some stupid shit u'll get on TV in no time

I know Mikey, hence me not caring anymore. Still, those boxes don't move themselves from pallet to pallet. Give him a goodluck and perhaps, a bottle of tylenol when he comes back a week later with a backache for not using the proper brace.

• Content Count:  503

Oh wow a firefighter us saying it can't be done. Like I fucking said I'm going with a group i've been on missionaries before and built houses you dumb fuck. A fucking doctor is not gunna feed the country and build houses . And i'd you guys would read the group I'm going sometime spring or summer when some of this mess clears up. Don't think your hot shit cause you a firefighter Miley . At least I'm trying to get support. Last time I checked I donate money when you guys stand by traffic lights holding your fucking hats for money so stfu. Anybody can help they need anyone what do you not understand that. Of your Soo fucking experienced and why don't you fucking go. With that said I'm not looking for facebook publicity I actually care. At least I give a fuck about these people when it seems alot of you don't.

• Content Count:  143

Good luck, I'll join the group, though I don't see why it is necessary. I hope you are able to do some good there. Be safe man.

Edit: I think facebook is down for maintenance right now, but I will join when I get the chance.

Edited by Nuada DarkHaven

Reply to Thread