? servers

? players online

Hey guys i got a group for Facebook im going to HAITI please join

• Content Count:  1120

Oh wow a firefighter us saying it can't be done. Like I fucking said I'm going with a group i've been on missionaries before and built houses you dumb fuck. A fucking doctor is not gunna feed the country and build houses . And i'd you guys would read the group I'm going sometime spring or summer when some of this mess clears up. Don't think your hot shit cause you a firefighter Miley . At least I'm trying to get support. Last time I checked I donate money when you guys stand by traffic lights holding your fucking hats for money so stfu. Anybody can help they need anyone what do you not understand that. Of your Soo fucking experienced and why don't you fucking go. With that said I'm not looking for facebook publicity I actually care. At least I give a fuck about these people when it seems alot of you don't.

It amazes me you don't realise how utterly offensive and disrespectful you are; not to mention incredibly insulting. Why is it that almost every post you have made so far is a defensive one? You are suppose to be doing good, yet you seem to weigh your appearance more than..well the rest of it all.

You post these ridiculously blatant remarks that are nothing more than ignorant, arogant, and idiotic. We aren't making this some kind of competition, only you are. Mikey and myself know you are looking for publicity, but it certainly isn't to shed light on a tragic disaster that befell hundreds of thousands.

Go, fly to Haiti and "tag along", and be sure to take it all in. I am looking forward to when you can come back home, wait until spring break passes, and enter into some household or classroom. Be sure to take notice of the expressions given from your classmates, friends, colleagues, and family, when you share that special tale, depicting that whole amazing week in Haiti, doing something you so dearly care about.

• Content Count:  6712

Guys....if you REALLY cared instead of flaming and arguing about random stuff you'd be thinking of the cause itself.

I can see where Mikey, Elleon and The Virus are coming from...this isn't a random holiday it's something that has to be taken seriously...

Whatever it's going to cost you to get there, do you not think that that money would be better spent by donating it? If your reasoning is JUST to help the people, then that is surely the best thing you could do.

• Content Count:  503

Oh don't worry I will take it all in. Cause this isn't my first time. Seems like every time you post your trying to prevent me from going and saying it's a waste of time. Is it a waste tell me. I'm not saying you have to go. So why you sweating it my dude. I'm gunna go imma try to bring smiles to these people and make a difference. Funny how all the marines, fire fighters, cops, ems people I k ow are supporting me.

I know it's not a holiday. Do y'all know me. Do you know I'd I have done shit likergis before then yo seriously stfu. I know what I'm doing and what I'm getting myself into.

Also I'm not disrespecting and I'm raging cAuse your being stupid and tryna diss what I'm trying to do. It's not for me it's for Haiti

also check this right quick. People are still dying because they are trapped in collapsed buildings, becaue they eat or drink, the workers can't digg fast enough to reach the people. Workers can't hand out food And water to all the people. Do you stiLl think people shouldn't go? Do you still think volunteers would t matter. Please of Soo let me know. It took over 3 years to clean up ground zero how long do you think it's gunna take to cleAn up the nation of Haiti Nd to build homes and hospitals for them. Like I said before I'm am going with a group a organization that knows what they are doing and I'm going to do what they say. Whatever it may be. You don't agree then I don't I've a fuck hate me all you want diss me but don't fucking diss the people of Haiti who are I. Dire need of attention food, water, medical supplies and homes. There are elders living n the street because there nursinghome got destroyed. There president is homeless. Don't say what I'm doing is wrong and not important and that I'll get I the way. Causethey need all the help they can get.

Edited by Flash_whAt.?

• Content Count:  8383

Oh don't worry I will take it all in. Cause this isn't my first time. Seems like every time you post your trying to prevent me from going and saying it's a waste of time. Is it a waste tell me. I'm not saying you have to go. So why you sweating it my dude. I'm gunna go imma try to bring smiles to these people and make a difference. Funny how all the marines, fire fighters, cops, ems people I k ow are supporting me.

Now that I sat by for the last 3 pages to read this crap, I post now. Honestly why do you care who supports you? Is that what it takes for you to help others, some random people to say I support what your doing? If thats the case then your not worth supporting in my mind. Do it cause you feel the need to help, dont fucking do it cause all the players at SG support you or some random guys that work for a living support you.

Having support is fine and dandy, but dont fucking look for it everytime you want to do something good. Personally in this thread its almost funny how many times you had to defend this, what is there to fucking defend? If your gonna do it then do it, stop giving a shit what others think of the cause and do it because its the right thing to do.

Mikey said his dept has been doing stuff for the area by loading heli's and shit for drop offs, dont fucking shit on him for doing his part because your looking for a shoulder to lean on just so you can do yours.

/rant over (in before the lock? :p)

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1484

I know it's not a holiday. Do y'all know me. Do you know I'd I have done shit likergis before then yo seriously stfu. I know what I'm doing and what I'm getting myself into.

Also I'm not disrespecting and I'm raging cAuse your being stupid and tryna diss what I'm trying to do. It's not for me it's for Haiti

also check this right quick. People are still dying because they are trapped in collapsed buildings, becaue they eat or drink, the workers can't digg fast enough to reach the people. Workers can't hand out food And water to all the people. Do you stiLl think people shouldn't go? Do you still think volunteers would t matter. Please of Soo let me know. It took over 3 years to clean up ground zero how long do you think it's gunna take to cleAn up the nation of Haiti Nd to build homes and hospitals for them. Like I said before I'm am going with a group a organization that knows what they are doing and I'm going to do what they say. Whatever it may be. You don't agree then I don't I've a fuck hate me all you want diss me but don't fucking diss the people of Haiti who are I. Dire need of attention food, water, medical supplies and homes. There are elders living n the street because there nursinghome got destroyed. There president is homeless. Don't say what I'm doing is wrong and not important and that I'll get I the way. Causethey need all the help they can get.

Hey, it's nice that you want to help out the people, but could you calm the fuck down?

This will not help you in any way.

Honestly, if I want to help out the people over there I will do it the way I want.

I don't think you have the right to disrespect people for their own personal choice.

It really annoys me when people try to decide things for me.

And this happens all over the world, over and over.

This affects you personally, will you have the same attitude every time?

I'm sure people are trying to help out in any way they can, and other people decided otherwise.

Respect other people for their decision.

• Like 1

its soo funny how stupid people are. Honestly it amazes me. All you fucking had to do was push a fucking button or fucking ingore this thread. But no fucking people have to come out bashing. For your fucking info this is not what it takes. If you would of FUCKING READ THE GROUP in the info im asking if others would like to do this with me So please before you read everything STFU.

Im not doing this to get a pat on my fucking back. Yo donte ven fucking know me why the fck are you judging me? How do youknow if this is my first time? Jsut because its the first time i posted it on SG?

You dont think i did my part for 9/11?, for katrina? Reason im doing more this time is because im over 18 and i can do something more than jst fucking donate a couple dollars and say a quick prayer. I can actually go and help. You really think im not gunna gett pissed with all this shit people are saying? How im being self centered all i want is attention that i wont make a difference there. That Haiti is a shit hole?

Honestly tell me. Cause honeslty im fucking enraged right now. Thereare posts that says i dont care for Haiti and Im fine with that. Yo but dont fucing try to diss what i do. Cause im not gunna fucking take it. This could of been a good thread with a simply i joined or ill tell others about it. Why the fuck do you have question everything? And be soo negative? Why am i defending it soo much because you guys are attacking it soo much. Want me to go onthe offensive cause i quarentee you wouldnt want me to. If i have people at work wo are supporting me. They want me to go because they cant. I bet theres thousands of people in the US, millions of people that wish they could go but cant. I can. And i Will. And dont worry imm bring back soo many pictures that you'll fucking start crying. Once again imma keep saying it. This is not a single or multiple cities that was affected. This is a Nation that was affected. Think about that. And try to imagine how long its gunna take to try to make things ALMOST normal. Its gunna take many years but it starts with 2010, right now. So please honeslty if you didnt read anything then please dont talk.

Also I want to know if people could recommend any places. Everything i went somewhere the church recommended places or they set up everything else. And my church is not going to Haiti so i cant ask them. So people who join the group ( in the info) im asking people if they know a GOOD Organization. How long does each one go for. I didnt mak this thread to bash people. But it seems like alot of people are bashing me.

Reply to Thread