? players online

Would you rather ..  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather ..

• Be at school
    • Have a job

Job Or School?

• Content Count:  6559

Go to school and when you're done you get a nice easy salary job where you have health insurance, gym membership, retirement account with 401k matching.

Then later you can go back to school if you want for a graduate degree.

Seriously, just get it over with.

• Content Count:  4980

It depends on numerous things such as; what kind of Job will I get if I choose the option "Job", what school you're talking about, age, money, etc.

If you ment to ask me now as I'm sitting here and modifying my post, I'd say school. I dont want to be a person that hasn't really got any final grades and basically don't know much about anything, and leave school for a "job". I want to educate myself to what I am becoming, and to know things in general.

• Content Count:  1057

no

And keep with school if you decide to work afterwards then that's up to you till then I'd say stick with at least high school.

are you crunk.. staying in school for university or college will help you get paid more in the outside world.. if he drops out after graduating high school, that won't take him no where but being a fast food manager and shit along that line.

• Content Count:  3440

1st - Post questions like this to internet gaming forums.

2nd - Expect all answers to be serious.

3rd - Base important life decision on what's posted on Teh Almight Interwebz.

To be serious (briefly)

I never attended College/Uni. I just work at one telling professors with PHD's what to do. I make decent money and love what I do (most of the time, although there are rare days that suck.)

However I would say that is the exception to the rule. You are going to be better off going to school and getting a degree. Even in cases like Mikey's where you can learn a trade/profession that doesn't require a degree to succeed and it's something you enjoy doing it doesn't hurt to have a degree in most cases it allows you to ask for more money and gives you flexibility in the job market.

Reply to Thread