? servers

? players online

Krav Maga

• Content Count:  303

I've been practicing Tae Kwon Do for almost 20 years (3rd degree black belt here), but have had the itch to try something new lately. A coworker of mine does Krav Maga and suggested that I try it. I may take the schools free week offer just to check things out.

What do they focus on? Kicking? Grappling?

• Content Count:  381

Well lets put it this way i think all this mortal arts are good for ur body keep it in shape and everything and now about self defense hmm simple keep out of places that will bring u to use any force cuz believe me no mortal art will help u against some loser who has nothing to lose

my friend was shot in the leg cuz some asshole ask him $20 holding his gun in his chest ...and my friend was taking classes in some mortal art so i think my friend lost there couple days in hospital and still problems with his lag

Well lets put it this way i think all this mortal arts are good for ur body keep it in shape and everything and now about self defense hmm simple keep out of places that will bring u to use any force cuz believe me no mortal art will help u against some loser who has nothing to lose

I'll be honest. I've been practicing martial arts for as long as I can remember, but I've never been in a real actual fight. I have no idea how things would play out if I actually ever did get into one. All I know is that I can run pretty damn fast. :) I only practice martial arts to keep myself in shape and to pry myself away from the computer.

Zero. I have green belt in TaekWonDo.:p. Im not sure how long i have practising. But its sumthing 3 years :o.

So are you still practicing?

I tried something new.. Are you sure.. I like sticking to what I know.. (which isn't much)

I've been doing it on and off for awhile now, buts its hard to keep the interest going (hence why I was debating on trying something new). What are you learning now?

Edited by zero

It's kicking/punching/grappling without the overly fancy bullshit in many arts, like TKD kicks etc.

...but you have to admit that they look cool, albiet a little worthless in the real world. :)

Edited by zero

Reply to Thread