? servers

? players online

Goddamnit Im So Fucking Bored!

• Content Count:  1230

I'd go running but my entire body aches for whatever fucking reason. The only thing that i can think is that on saturday I fullblast sprinted like 100 yards, but thats it.

but whatever, 2moro I have 2 doctors appointments and then ima goto the gym.

What kind of aches do you feel? Muscle soreness is normal, and it's a good pain. Everyone gets it when they've gone through a good workout. If you're feeling stiffness with some pain just take some ibuprofen before you excercise. It just means you're experiencing inflamtion because your body is producing too much fluid between your joints. If you experience sharp pains something is wrong and you need to see a doctor. Since you're seeing a doctor anyways go ahead and discuss it with them.

• Content Count:  830

Is it normal to feel soreness of the abdominals for more than a week? About eight days ago I went through an intense ab exercise routine, and the next couple days I could barely get out of bed or straighten out my back. I don't feel the soreness so much now but I haven't fully recovered, e.g. if I try to do some crunches, my abdominals feel very weak and I can barely do a few anymore.

Think I should give it a few more days?

Edited by Omega

• Content Count:  1230

Is it normal to feel soreness of the abdominals for more than a week? About eight days ago I went through an intense ab exercise routine, and the next couple days I could barely get out of bed or straighten out my back. I don't feel the soreness so much now but I haven't fully recovered, e.g. if I try to do some crunches, my abdominals feel very weak and I can barely do a few anymore.

Think I should give it a few more days?

You'll be ok. You just overstretched and probably tore some ligaments. You'll recover. You can still do abdominal workouts if you feel ok, if not just continue to stretch them daily or your new/repaired ligaments will experience the same thing when you start over. Stretching, warming up and warming down before any exercise helps prevent this, but it can still happen.

Reply to Thread