? servers

? players online

Monopoly Tourney (With prizes!)

• Content Count:  4550

The hard thing about this is, unless I seriously switch 1 or 2 people around, the games would take forever to get done. The timezones make it very difficult to round up all 4 people, and along with people not being online when the others are, it's just a nuisance. I did send you all pm's saying try and be on around 4-7pm, and to reply saying if this was a good time. Not all of you replied and frankly when you guys complain your match isn't being done, don't say I didn't fucking try because I've waited hours for people to come online and they never show. Therefore the other 3 get fucked over and myself. If you enter this tournament, can you please fucking try and get the other 3 opponents together? It's not that difficult to look on steam, forums, vent or anything else that may show them online. I do it for every group. I'm trying to let you guys have some fun competing but ffs, show some initiative.

From now on, if you get switched in your group, don't complain. I gave you all plenty time to respond to my pm.

• Content Count:  105

Dear spartan: I would like to contest the first round involving me and finnz. I went away since, to quote you and fish "Fuck off". I came back to the same round, and then took the victory from finnz.

2mhv577.jpg

• Content Count:  4550

Dear spartan: I would like to contest the first round involving me and finnz. I went away since, to quote you and fish "Fuck off". I came back to the same round, and then took the victory from finnz.

2mhv577.jpg

Forgive me Heymans if I sound a bit blunt here, but I frankly cannot remember ever saying "fuck off" to you. I did tell you to "Play your fucking game", if you're looking for me saying the word 'fuck' somewhere. The reason I was annoyed was because you were half way through your game, and then you were complaining you just wanted to leave, so everyone else just said leave if you're going to whine throughout the match.

Regardless of anything you do now Heymans, you should perhaps read this important rule before you put your name down. (Always the small print)

- If you need to leave at some point in the game/rage quit/just cannot play/ you automatically forfeit your spot and someone will take your place if possible.

Forfeit meaning, you lost. I write these rules down for a reason, so it's equally fair for everyone. Ultimately you leaving the game fucked up the game none the less, what with the trades the computer tried to do, and then the fact flash raged because sexy joined and did a, what was in my opinion contrary to flash's, a fair trade. On the whole I don't think it would be fair to simply knock out skitzo or finzz, because you left then came back later. They played for fun, and you got computer trades (hypothesizing).

All in all, I'm letting skitzo go through as second. She stayed there throughout the raging, the bitching, and still kept a cool head about it. I believe she deserves to go through to the second round.

As for the other game. If fullmetal went backrupt before kenny did, then it's always the top 2 anyway. If ganzta won, and full and highsky went bankrupt before kenny, he gets second place.

Reply to Thread