? servers

? players online

Whats your OCD's

• Content Count:  1554

Ifffffffff you don't know what it means read the definition or hit the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCD -

Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce anxiety, by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing anxiety, or by combinations of such thoughts (obsessions) and behaviors (compulsions).

Not serious OCDs just simple ones.

You probaly have one if you think about it because you usually don't notice it.

Post an example of your OCD(s) if you have any.

Examples of some of mine:

When I see a girl pass by I must look at her ass regardless of whether she's fat or skinny.

After a shower or bath I can't put any clothes on until im dry.

I have to sleep with my blanket covering my whole body besides the head.

I can't put wet clothes on such as socks,shirts,shorts,etc.

If I feel my hair has been moved or touched I comb it with my hand to the right even though my hair is usally buzzed.

Post some of the ones you have if you have any.

gooooooooodnight ibetired :yawn:

Edited by Troy

• Content Count:  464

I press the lock button on the remote like 5 times when I get out of my car even though I know its locked.

I press the clear button like 5 times on a calculator when I go to enter a new problem.

I can't sleep if my blanket comes up over my feet.

All I can think of right now....

• Content Count:  3697

I actually have OCD...

My main real OCD is that everything on my body needs to be even. I remember when I was younger I walked through a field, and a grain of wheat or w/e brushed up against my left leg, so I had to turn around and brush up against it with my right leg to "even" it out. Now it only affects my feet/toes. If my pinky toe gets pushed up on one foot I have to do it on the other (hard to explain and sounds ridiculous I know, but that's real OCD for you lol)

I used to always needed to have food nearby. If I was going on a trip to Calgary I needed to have lots of snacks because even if I just ate I was scared I would get hungry again (and being SERIOUSLY hungry, like hungrier than just mannnn I'm hungry! Hungry to the point it physically hurts to eat sucks.) I think it started shortly after I let myself get that hungry O.o This passed though :)

In regards to more of the type you are referring to: while playing cs:s I alwaysss tap V. C is sensitivity 20 and V is sensitivity 4. So I constantly tap it to make sure it is 4 sensitivity. Even though I know it is.

• Content Count:  2833

I actually have OCD...

My main real OCD is that everything on my body needs to be even. I remember when I was younger I walked through a field, and a grain of wheat or w/e brushed up against my left leg, so I had to turn around and brush up against it with my right leg to "even" it out. Now it only affects my feet/toes. If my pinky toe gets pushed up on one foot I have to do it on the other (hard to explain and sounds ridiculous I know, but that's real OCD for you lol)

OMFG I thought I was the only one with this problem...

• Content Count:  283

wow i totally get that even thing. it was a lot worse when i was little, but i still do it now sometimes but instead of just doing something with my right hand then left hand, i have to reverse it. thats the "important" thing :confused:

i used to have to exit the same door of a building or room that i entered. this was hell in grade school when the line goes in one door and out another! i would sneak out of my seat and run back through the doors to reverse it.

hi by the way. first post. :usa2:

• Content Count:  3205

After a shower or bath I can't put any clothes on until im dry.

I have to sleep with my blanket covering my whole body besides the head.

I can't put wet clothes on such as socks,shirts,shorts,etc.

If I feel my hair has been moved or touched I comb it with my hand to the right even though my hair is usally buzzed.

^^ That

If the teacher misses a spot to erase on the board annoys me the hell out of me

• Content Count:  1756

I press the lock button on the remote like 5 times when I get out of my car even though I know its locked.

I press the clear button like 5 times on a calculator when I go to enter a new problem.

this

I actually have OCD...

and this.

like If I wash one hand, then I just have to wash the other hand

• Content Count:  660

In regards to more of the type you are referring to: while playing cs:s I alwaysss tap V. C is sensitivity 20 and V is sensitivity 4. So I constantly tap it to make sure it is 4 sensitivity. Even though I know it is.

This rlly , i can tap the sensitivity with my mouse with a up and down button under the mwheel, and before i scrim or even bhop and every time map changes i press 50 times down 2 times up , 50 times down 2 times up

i do this 5 times.

i have speakers (use headphone)

and the back of the speaker needs to be 1cm from the end of my desk and the front 2 cm from the edge

my mouse pad needs to be 1 mm off the edge (and the thing under it so it doesnt slip perfectly in the middle (i hate it when my parents move it)

my keyboard needs to be in a perfect angle and a lil bit on the mousepad so i can c if my mouse is on the right sensitivity couse when i do a turn i want a perfect 280° turn

i can't stop doing it

Maybe its couse im a perfectionist ,

note : this is only with the computer

• Content Count:  1590

Everything has to be even,

if my shoelaces feel different I have to take them both off and redo the lacing,

if the straps on my shoes aren't the same length I have to redo those to (Nike 6.0s),

Paper has to be slanted when I write if its straight it annoys me. really all i can think of atm.

Reply to Thread