? servers

? players online

The LOOKIT WHAT I GOT!!! Thread

• Content Count:  3391

Vs going to a website to jailbreaK your phone, yes, it is more likely to brick your phone because its not as easy as just going to a website. Yes rooting pretty much makes you able to edit every aspect of your phone, but if you screw up the rooting process, the consequences can be fatal, for your phone.

Wrong again. You've obviously never rooted an Android phone, let alone look into it. You run one command that flashes the recovery image of your phone. Even if you fuck that up, you just flash it again.

Your incompetence is mind blowing. Once again, I ask that you do not spread misinformation on subjects you know nothing about.

• Content Count:  3391

o.O

I have no idea how to do any of that crap so I think it's best if I didn't.

*sigh* This is why I hate people that speak about shit they know nothing about. Sure, your grandmother probably can't do it, but she can't brick her phone. Rooting it and running a custom ROM extends the OS and adds a lot of neat features. The best one I can think of is wired tethering. I can hook my phone up to my laptop and get instant internet access on it.

So, if I'm at an airport where it costs money to pay for access, I just plug my phone in via USB and it works in seconds. Also, the ROM I run is so much faster than the default OS. The benefits far exceed the simple ability to browse the file system.

• Content Count:  1844

Yeah it's a velocity Junior, but it came with a virtue chip so its 25bps now.

These I got a while ago.

One of my three zippos, a butane "jet-flame" zippo insert, and a cheap-o balisong.

im thinking about caving some money to start playign paintball again in 2011 but im gonna get something form bob long and the dye hopper.

Reply to Thread