? servers

? players online

Win.

• Content Count:  4473

i dont get it............

Old Nintendo controllers with USB capability (i.e. no more BS controls for roms and certain games). A bit of a retro feel for a PC.

Get it now?

Do they work with 64-bit OS?

I have read comments that say they don't work on 64-bit Vista, but I don't know why they wouldn't work.

There are different brands though and some people have said they work on 64 bit Vista and some say they don't, so I'd say it is safe to assume it is not 100% compatible under all circumstances.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  464

Old Nintendo controllers with USB capability (i.e. no more BS controls for roms and certain games). A bit of a retro feel for a PC.

Get it now?

I have read comments that say they don't work on 64-bit Vista, but I don't know why they wouldn't work.

There are different brands though and some people have said they work on 64 bit Vista and some say they don't, so I'd say it is safe to assume it is not 100% compatible under all circumstances.

Alright, can you find out if the ADAPTERS are capable with 64 bit? Thanks in advance if you do, I am really busy right now and I'm rally considering buying one.

Also if you know a good emulator/rom site, coult you PM it to me, because I'm not sure if higher ups don't want us advertising such things.

• Content Count:  4473

Alright, can you find out if the ADAPTERS are capable with 64 bit? Thanks in advance if you do, I am really busy right now and I'm rally considering buying one.

Also if you know a good emulator/rom site, coult you PM it to me, because I'm not sure if higher ups don't want us advertising such things.

Depends on the adapter, but from what I have seen, some people can get it to work on all versions of Vista, but with some messing around with settings (I have no idea what they actually did or experienced in the process). Again, it is like with the controllers where you would prbably need to mess around to get them to work.

As for the rom sites, just google them. You should find plenty that won't scam you into visiting advertisement sites for access.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  464

Depends on the adapter, but from what I have seen, some people can get it to work on all versions of Vista, but with some messing around with settings (I have no idea what they actually did or experienced in the process). Again, it is like with the controllers where you would prbably need to mess around to get them to work.

As for the rom sites, just google them. You should find plenty that won't scam you into visiting advertisement sites for access.

'Ight, I'll do some more research on it when I have time.

Reply to Thread