? servers

? players online

Post your School Memories!

• Content Count:  1405

Hey, In English class Friday we were given an assignment to write down our favorite/Scary/F**ked up/Funniest Memories that we had in School.

My Funniest memory was when i turned in a paper i wrote in the fourth grade, It was written in Ink. My Teacher asked me "Perry, Why is your paper written in Ink?" I replied " I Don't have any pencils at my house." She had a feeling something was a little Fishy, So she called my mother and asked her if we had any pencils. Sure Enough, we baught pencils the night before. My teacher found out i was lying, and she was yelling at me and i cried in front of the whole class. I Thought that was pretty funny!

So SteamGamers, What's your favorite/Scary/F**ked up/Funniest Memory of school?

Post bellow!

• Content Count:  2632

hmmmm

Ok so i had 50 dollo in my pocket and my friend found out. So he starts yelling money money and tackles me. I'm laughing telling him to get the fuck off me. Sure enough our dick psychologist comes out and starts yelling at him saying how would u feel if he did that to you. I was trying not too laugh, so he leaves and gets into his car. He drives by and waves at me, as soon as he was out of the parking lot i turn to my friend and was like what a prick.

Edited by CandleJack

• Content Count:  3391

I have little to no recolection of what happened in high school. I was bullied, I was a nerd. All I remember is breaking my arm in wrestling practice 2 weeks before regional tournaments. Everything else is blocked out.

In middle school, a very close friend of mine was killed by her mother when she committed suicide. She was probably the smartest, kindest person I've ever met. The world is worse off without her. I also had a friend commit suicide by hanging himself at home. Me and a friend of mine found him while looking for his cat.

Thanks for bringing up such wonderful memories, asshole.

• Content Count:  11501

That time I got jumped by 18 guys. Or the time I'm supposed to get jumped on Monday. Or the time my buddy killed himself.

Like Virus said, thanks.

Nah but those are just what stick out for me the most (still in high school).

• Content Count:  1844

i chocked a kid in 8th grade for calling me fat got in school suspension for that week and it was s.a.t week so they sent me to reg classes for the test and he was in my english class, this year he was in my english class again, he moved to a new school.

Reply to Thread