? servers

? players online

I just wanna say....

• Content Count:  4550

You know when someone joins the server, doesn't use their mic, or their real in-game name, their SG tag and they go appear offline on steam, etc, generally the admin does not want you to say their fucking name. >:( /rage\

• Like 22

• Content Count:  2051

(TEAM CHAT) @ Hey, guys, I'm undercover, please don't call me by name. I'd appreciate it.

That so hard?

Its because hes probably looking at another admin, no reason to go undercover unless he was watching one, so if you are the lucky one to figure out he is one, then don't say it.

• Content Count:  3697

You know when someone joins the server, doesn't use their mic, or their real in-game name, their SG tag and they go appear offline on steam, etc, generally the admin does not want you to say their fucking name. >:( /rage\

Yeah, it's common courtesy not to reveal who they are. If someone did it to me and I asked them to stop and they didn't. I would demo them and report them. Since you're an AO I would just jump straight into punishment. Because as you said, it's not as if you're undercover so people know who you are. It's just a dick move and I know how you feel-.-

(Honestly got me a little riled just thinking about how douchebaggish it is to do that)

Reply to Thread