? servers

? players online

I just wanna say....

• Content Count:  1824

(TEAM CHAT) @ Hey, guys, I'm undercover, please don't call me by name. I'd appreciate it.

That so hard?

Usually some of the other admins like being dicks either way and say your name, when your incognito.

• Content Count:  6466

(TEAM CHAT) @ Hey, guys, I'm undercover, please don't call me by name. I'd appreciate it.

That so hard?

Regular players can realize you're an Admin too.

Quit snitching

edit: 1337th post

NEVER

AGAIN.

I already said this in the SA forums like a year ago, Spartansoslow.

• Content Count:  1465

you realize that because you made this thread, everyone is going to do this to you

LOL

In MG whenever someone is beating all of the maps and is not Spiral, people just assume it's Spartan undercover...

Or Paul

• Content Count:  4550

Yeah, I guess I can be blamed for being too good on mg. People assume I'm Paul, but then they figure out he's not in mg, so who else could it be? And I don't always go offline on steam because I'm not gona stop talking to several people just for the sake of not wanting to be caught undercover. I just assumed if an admin isn't wearing his tag or forum name, generally he won't want people to go "Oh that's Spartan?" "Spartan's here?" "Guy's an admins here! He's called ..." etc etc.

Also yeah xeno, you did make one, in the SA section. Not everyone can see that if you didn't know :)

Reply to Thread