? servers

? players online

I am outraged...

Guest barackobama

TheVirus, if you would like to discuss any issues please PM me, I'm not sure if Beth put you up to this or not, but the issue had already been discussed with her, and as far as I know, she has spoken to Haggard. Thank you for your concern with a fellow member of the community, I truly hope Beth will stick around with us, and enjoy the community. If any one has an issue with me locking this, feel free to PM another BD and request for it to be unlocked, but I think at this point we have no more to discuss on the matter.

Ketch hax

Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  1405

I'm going to have to agree with the rest of the people, I mean i love and support SteamGamers...But bad decision on this one. I mean she's really on her game when it comes to AO. I filled out a player complaint, and less then 5 minutes Beth responded, and the player was banned. I'm not trying to rant on SG or anything, My post is just to say the truth.... Beth was an Amazing AO!

• Content Count:  2051

I'm not asking for an explanation, it's certainly none of my business. I just want to express my concern. She has stated that all she was told was that she was demoted due to lack of activity. Perhaps she was given more information and decided not to divulge it; that's certainly in her right.

Your concern can be expressed to Beth. If there was any actual information that was not to be revealed to public or to you, then what makes you think she wants a open topic about it? She's not a damsel in distress and she's taken, so enough with these topics, this one will just get requested to be locked by Beth herself like the other ones.

In short, mind your own damn business, move the fuck on, she's still in the community and still a great asset, AO or not.

Topic is unlocked so other people can feel free to make themselves look like a bunch of idiots in thinking they'd actually win some type of points with Beth.

Again if anyone else wants to show gratitude to Beth, do it by PM and visitor msgs. If you want to look like an idiot, make a new topic about it. FYI, I chose option 1.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3697

Topic is unlocked so other people can feel free to make themselves look like a bunch of idiots in thinking they'd actually win some type of points with Beth.

Really? That's honestly where you're going with this? I did PM Haggard about it, because I disagree with the decision, but he made it clear the decision would not be changed so I didn't pursue it. However for you to think that just because someone disagrees with you (or more precisely the higher-ups decision) then it's to score points with a girl on the internet?

Not to be rude, because I respect what you've done for the community, but it is exactly this kind of attitude that makes it so hard to see a great person get demoted without at least expressing discontent.

In short, mind your own damn business, move the fuck on, she's still in the community and still a great asset, AO or not..

Last time I checked a community is to serve the people. The second "minding your own business" means don't voice your opinion, is the second SG becomes communism. And I don't think there will be anyone to "mind there own business then".

Fuck, your whole post just pisses me off... What's funny though is you're a BD so will probably get supported with what you said, and since I'm just an admin I'll get in trouble. Fuck it though, somebody has to say it.

I'll check back in the morning..

• Content Count:  195

The fact is, what's done is done. There is nothing we can do about the decision as it has already been made. It is now between Beth and the higher ups. If there is some conspiracy, well there isn't much we can do about that anyway.

So play the servers, enjoy the community but stop creating so much drama that it rivals "Desperate Housewives".

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2051

Really? That's honestly where you're going with this? I did PM Haggard about it, because I disagree with the decision, but he made it clear the decision would not be changed so I didn't pursue it. However for you to think that just because someone disagrees with you (or more precisely the higher-ups decision) then it's to score points with a girl on the internet?

Not to be rude, because I respect what you've done for the community, but it is exactly this kind of attitude that makes it so hard to see a great person get demoted without at least expressing discontent.

Forgive me, I forget there are still others who need a more reasonable response.

It's because if it was anyone else, it wouldn't have cause such an "uproar". Beth has been demoted for other reasons as well, people wonder why its disclosed and not talked about, just know BDs have their reasons.

Last time I checked a community is to serve the people. The second "minding your own business" means don't voice your opinion, is the second SG becomes communism. And I don't think there will be anyone to "mind there own business then".

Fuck, your whole post just pisses me off... What's funny though is you're a BD so will probably get supported with what you said, and since I'm just an admin I'll get in trouble. Fuck it though, somebody has to say it.

I'll check back in the morning..

I say that only because if BDs have gone to such limit to "hide" something, then its probably for the protection of said information of Beth, and the BDs themselves. In other words, minding your own business in this case means, don't pry into something that concern you. Beth was demoted for AO inactivity for one of the reasons. Trust me there was a lot more. But saying it was unjust and we did it for a stupid reason is just an insult to us, so I insult back. Just know this was a process and we did it for a valid reason.

You won't get in trouble, you've already said this before, and I've said this before, its de ja vu, feel free to say what you like and state your opinions, if you make yourself look like an idiot you get treated like one, all of what has been said on this topic can easily be done by PM or via visitor msgs.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread