? servers

? players online

I am outraged...

• Content Count:  6712

Where's my thread :frown:

Inactivity is just the standard reason, even when you're clearly actually doing AO related stuff.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  3391

Where's my thread :frown:

Inactivity is just the standard reason, even when you're clearly actually doing AO related stuff.

Sorry, mate, I don't think you were an AO when I was around. Even if you were, it's because I don't like you, famz.

• Content Count:  1141

Why should we care about Beth's demotion? It's not like she's leaving the community or anything... I deem this; Not Thread Worthy.

On a totally unrelated, but far superior note, what the hell happened to Spikedrocker?

• Content Count:  3343

Why should we care about Beth's demotion? It's not like she's leaving the community or anything... I deem this; Not Thread Worthy.

On a totally unrelated, but far superior note, what the hell happened to Spikedrocker?

he was playing PB last night, I told him to come back but he said he is having alot more fun doing his own thing. :

• Content Count:  851

I deem you not fourm worthy

• Content Count:  1141

he was playing PB last night, I told him to come back but he said he is having alot more fun doing his own thing. :

That's cool, as long as he didn't just Zero us.

Guest barackobama
I'm Beth's number one fanboy, can't top dis sucka, don't even try holmes.

You just said that so you can use her account to thank yourself. I'm on to your games.

:dance:

I think this thread is done and over with.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread