? servers

? players online

Big Revelation + Unbelievable excuse

• Content Count:  1079

Revelation: Life sucks.

You were expecting something more amazing, right? ;)

---

Ok, ok.. so here's why I've been gone and missing:

Lately, I've been kidnapped several times by three hookers: a Swedish blonde, a Danish brunette, and an Irish red-head. No joke.

Each time, they come to my room in the middle of the night in a stealthy, ninja manner. Then they gag me so I can't scream, knock me out, and take me to their hooker house. Once awake, they keep me there for a whole day before knocking me out and returning me home (no one suspects me absense because it's been on weekends).

But the crazy part is what they make me do! O the pain! They force me to do "favors" for them between work sessions! And when I say "favors," I mean bad shit goes down! And do you want to know what the worst part is? They whip me! You should seriously see the scars on my back! Boy are they bad! :(

So, just for your information, I've been unable to be online because hookers have been kidnapping me.

All truth. Seriously.

Did I mention that they're good hookers?

Edited by Chêvouÿx

• Content Count:  2390

Revelation: Life sucks.

You were expecting something more amazing, right? ;)

---

Ok, ok.. so here's why I've been gone and missing:

Lately, I've been kidnapped several times by three hookers: a Swedish blonde, a Danish brunette, and an Irish red-head. No joke.

Each time, they come to my room in the middle of the night in a stealthy, ninja manner. Then they gag me so I can't scream, knock me out, and take me to their hooker house. Once awake, they keep me there for a whole day before knocking me out and returning me home (no one suspects me absense because it's been on weekends).

But the crazy part is what they make me do! O the pain! They force me to do "favors" for them between work sessions! And when I say "favors," I mean bad shit goes down! And do you want to know what the [/i]worst[/i] part is? They whip me! You should seriously see the scars on my back! Boy are they bad! :(

So, just for your information, I've been unable to be online because hookers have been kidnapping me.

All truth. Seriously.

Did I mention that they're good hookers?

Super-obvious copy.

Ninja hookers.....that guy might have been onto something....

Reply to Thread