? servers

? players online

The Red Ring of Death!

• Content Count:  441

If you're going to spam, at least spam in the correct section? >_> Tech talk. Also, you just lost the game. Also, Penis. Also, damnit, I can't think of anything.

• Content Count:  3697

I've had em. Toughed it out for another couple months before bothering to send it in. Just wrap it in a towel, and turn it on for a while, then when it gets nice and hot it'll play your game. But you have to dedicate like 10-15 mins of heating up before you get to play every time :p

• Content Count:  4473

I'm too cool to get it

Nah, you just have other shortcomings fanboy.

After my third red ring of death, I just said, "Fuck it," and sold my 360. It's just... Not worth it.

How long do you play yours at a time? I play mine maybe an hour to two at the most up to twice a day and haven't had any problems. I take it you're not one of those idiots who plays it 6 hours at a time because they have no life, so what's your secret? :p

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  1824

How long do you play yours at a time? I play mine maybe an hour to two at the most up to twice a day and haven't had any problems. I take it you're not one of those idiots who plays it 6 hours at a time because they have no life, so what's your secret? :p

He prolly doesn't put a cooling fan on it, has it in a cramped space, and plays it for 8hrs at a time. I've had mine for 2 years, play it a few times a week maybe, and it works just fine. Console games have gotten boring to play, especially on shitty 20in tvs.

• Content Count:  6712

Nah, you just have other shortcomings fanboy.

The yellow ring of death

Oh wait it never happens :suspicious:

Don't see how some lulz makes me a fanboy though :tape:

PS3 FTW, also it might soon get "unlocked" so to speak so you can download games for free on to your PS3:clap:

The thing is, it might be like the 360 and you could end up having your ps3 banned online.

Btw whats your PSN? Only have failguns

Reply to Thread