? servers

? players online

Scale of Universe

• Content Count:  950

It's the opposite, this just lets you know of the chance of having life in other planets by a heavy mark.

Or it shows you how much shit there is in the universe and it cant all be by just accident.

• Content Count:  2051

Or it shows you how much shit there is in the universe and it cant all be by just accident.

Its not an accident, its called science, go look it up. Many religions says that humans are created by god. HUMANS.

If it rains, just because it does, doesn't mean its on accident. Same goes for the creation of the universe. Things happen, cause there is a valid/scientific reason for it to happen. What do you think got all that information in the flash you just looked at in the first page.

RELIGION DEBATE IN A SCIENCE BASED TOPIC INCOMING!

How retarded has SG gotten.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  950

Its not an accident, its called science, go look it up. Many religions says that humans are created by god. HUMANS.

If it rains, just because it does, doesn't mean its on accident. Same goes for the creation of the universe. Things happen, cause there is a valid/scientific reason for it to happen. What do you think got all that information in the flash you just looked at in the first page.

It does because it does? Thats the kind of reasoning youd hear from someone who believes in religion :biggrin:

Its funny how religious people are the ones that try to brainwash you yet i make a comment about there being a god and here comes the atheist army with their forks and torches.

Also, this is not gonna end well.

It does because it does? Thats the kind of reasoning youd hear from someone who believes in religion :biggrin:

Its funny how religious people are the ones that try to brainwash you yet i make a comment about there being a god and here comes the atheist army with their forks and torches.

Also, this is not gonna end well.

No it does because of other reasons you don't bother looking up. Nowhere in my post did I say it does because it does. Read more thoroughly.

FYI, I'm no atheist.

Another FYI, I target idiots, not people who believe in God.

• Content Count:  6466

If you want to go into theories and random thoughts about how the universe was created, there's always the chance that our 'universe' was part of a much, much, much larger one in which two large masses of gasses collided and caused us, or however the matter of the 'big bang' was theorized. I don't know enough about astronomy, but the chance of our universe being the only one in space is also little of a chance.

If you think if our planet or civilization manages to live another billion years in the future, what we would be capable of? While our planet does not have the resources to advance in science or technology at a faster pace, when we gain the ability to visit other planets, we may find more metals, more resources even that may allow our technology to advance a few decades faster than we would, and with that technology we visit more planets, find more resources to advance us further.

I personally, can't wait until 'God' is no longer spoken about. When it's contradictions finally collapse it. It's written that God created the universe. If we find evidence of another universe, somehow, that would mean that someone else made it? Couldn't be God, God only said he created this one. It's spoken as one universe, so if there's two, God finally didn't do a damn thing about that one.

Religion like believing in 'God' is for people who need everything to have answers.

• Like 4
Edited by XeNo

I personally, can't wait until 'God' is no longer spoken about. When it's contradictions finally collapse it. It's written that God created the universe. If we find evidence of another universe, somehow, that would mean that someone else made it? Couldn't be God, God only said he created this one. It's spoken as one universe, so if there's two, God finally didn't do a damn thing about that one.

Time traveling paradoxes will prove this.

Adding on to what Xeno said. Man has existed for 150,000 years or so, we developed our first tools 40,000-50,000 years ago, if we do exist for another 1,000,000,000 years. Think about the advancements. We've grown so fast technology wise in the past 100-200 years. Now just compare that to the 1 billion. Earth has been around for 4.5 billion years, the universe itself has been for 14 trillion years as stated in the flash. The reason why we can't see past 14,000,000,000,000 light years is cause light beyond that has not even reached us yet. I'm sure there is more advanced life out there.

• Content Count:  6466

Time traveling paradoxes will prove this.

ONE MAN GOES INTO A BLACK HOLE.

COMES BACK 30 YEARS LATER.

Or something to that extent, would be an interesting development. Also if the theory of Aliens visiting our planet is ever concluded and advanced upon, would also be something that leaps our technology decades into the future in a matter of months.

ONE MAN GOES INTO A BLACK HOLE.

COMES BACK 30 YEARS LATER.

Or something to that extent, would be an interesting development. Also if the theory of Aliens visiting our planet is ever concluded and advanced upon, would also be something that leaps our technology decades into the future in a matter of months.

If he actually survived lol. The paradox I'm referring to is the one where, you go back in time to kill yourself as a baby, but if you were dead how can you go back in time to kill yourself as a baby if you were dead as a baby. So you develop a paradox. Thats when parallel universes come into play. You wouldn't affect the primary universe, but instead you'd affect that one. If there was time traveling, it already has happened, history and the future is basically written for us. If you did attempt to kill yourself, something in the current universe is stopping you from doing it, maybe you failed somehow. There's tons of theories.

Reply to Thread