? servers

? players online

Garfield Minus Garfield

• Content Count:  672

I was browsing that site on LUE in gamefaqs yesterday.

I like it better when they just edit Garfield's speech bubbles out better. Though some of the one's with garfield completely edited out are hilarious.

fsymsogxo5y78kh7ukr2qqnsd7.jpg

Edited by Pancake Batter

• Content Count:  111

This is awesome, simply amazing. I was sent his at work and couldn't keep from laughing out loud. Quite surreal really; Subtracting Garfield changes the whole direction of the comic. The author of the page says it best:

"Who would have guessed that when you remove Garfield from the Garfield comic strips, the result is an even better comic about schizophrenia, bipolor disorder, and the empty desperation of modern life? Friends, meet Jon Arbuckle. Let’s laugh and learn with him on a journey deep into the tortured mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against lonliness in a quiet American suburb." -From http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/

Fantastic and sublime simultaneously...

• Content Count:  2306

This is awesome, simply amazing. I was sent his at work and courlndt keep from laughing out loud. Quite surreal really; Subtracting Garfield changes the whole direction of the comic. The author of the page says it best:

"Who would have guessed that when you remove Garfield from the Garfield comic strips, the result is an even better comic about schizophrenia, bipolor disorder, and the empty desperation of modern life? Friends, meet Jon Arbuckle. Let’s laugh and learn with him on a journey deep into the tortured mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against lonliness in a quiet American suburb."

Fantastic and sublime simultaneously...

That

Is

Amazing!

What is the website you get these from, I want MORE!

Edit:Nevermind I found the website, thanks, this should pass some time.

• Content Count:  830

That

Is

Amazing!

What is the website you get these from, I want MORE!

Edit:Nevermind I found the website, thanks, this should pass some time.

Dude, the link's in the OP...

And yeah, I laughed at the description, too. I showed these to a friend and he almost passed out from laughter.

Reply to Thread