? servers

? players online

Rockband

• Content Count:  289

anyone play? I thought it was gay a first but when I went and played it, its awsome. If you have some friends or family that like music and like games get this game. Me and my friends stay up sometimes all night playing it. WAY better then Guitar Hero.

• Content Count:  1933

I can play most songs on expert on drums. But that is only because of my experience with real drums im guessing. I can actually sing pretty damn well too. Anyone who has live and wants to start a band just send me a request.

Gamertag-WroughtSOLANUM

Sol :)

• Content Count:  289

Are you talking about xbox 360 or ps3 cuz I have ps3

I can play most songs on expert on drums. But that is only because of my experience with real drums im guessing. I can actually sing pretty damn well too. Anyone who has live and wants to start a band just send me a request.

Gamertag-WroughtSOLANUM

Sol :)

• Content Count:  2306

I was Ooo so close to buying it for the 360, but the big kit they were seeling for it was only the wired one. I got to the desk and was just about to buy it when i realized it wasnt wireless. I wish the fact that it is wired is labelled by more then a half inch box on the bottom of the box.

Havent bought it since.

• Content Count:  639

I bought Rockband yesterday but I bought it for Xbox360 so I went out and got myself an Xbox360. The game is very fun especially if you already know how to play drums.

Reply to Thread