? servers

? players online

this sucks

• Content Count:  157

I'm turning 20 on monday, and its really just depressing. I have absolutely nothing to show for living these past 2 years, I've lost everything that I had, my son, my fiancee, got discharged from the marines.

Fucking hate living....

• Content Count:  31

I'm turning 20 on monday, and its really just depressing. I have absolutely nothing to show for living these past 2 years, I've lost everything that I had, my son, my fiancee, got discharged from the marines.

Fucking hate living....

And why are you playing computer games then? Go out and fix your life...your life is more important than computer games... :\

Ranting on a forum about how your life sucks isn't going to make it better... you need to suck it up and do something about it... go get a job...get a girlfriend... go to college...and show your Fiancee what she lost.

• Content Count:  4473

Usually people hit the mid-life crisis in...mid-life.

Stuff usually turns around. You will find something worthwhile to do, but it ain't over yet. You aren't an emo, so don't go slitting your wrists on us! When in doubt...listen to some Journey..

Don't Stop...Believin'!

They are that powerful of a band...

• Content Count:  2306

Usually people hit the mid-life crisis in...mid-life.

Stuff usually turns around. You will find something worthwhile to do, but it ain't over yet. You aren't an emo, so don't go slitting your wrists on us! When in doubt...listen to some Journey..

Don't Stop...Believin'!

They are that powerful of a band...

In That time in which you said that rant Steel, you could have been improving your life, so go out there and make a difference in the world.

Or Just listen to Journey, i personally prefer "Stone In Love" which is a very underated and underheard song, it has nothing to do with your crisis, but it always cheers me up.

journey, jesus...

Actually I spent most of the day getting waivers so i can rejoin the corps, and woke up in some girls bed. So it wasn't that bad, tomorrow im picking up a few hundred from my old job, gonna pay off most of my debts with that. But still, this shit sucks.

• Content Count:  1938

Hey man I just went through a terrible year, almost had a baby, spent almost all of my years earning on ex-girlfriend's medical bills, the girl I had my first serious relationship with is going to be dieing from cancer soon, I'm currently in credit debt, and I might be getting sued soon for at least $12,000. But today is a great day and I praise Allah for every waking moment.

Life sucks for everyone, but you must always look for the good things. Go read the Book of Job in the Old Testament.

well, im a little happier because i just saw the server admin thing under my name. LOL

Also 2 girls I know just told me they wanted to take me out, and I slept with a third last night and now shes all in love with me...sigh...having epic cock is a curse.

• Content Count:  1615

and I slept with a third last night and now shes all in love with me...sigh...having epic cock is a curse.

as a senior admin i have to ask this question

did you use the proper, personal protection equipment?

or

PPE for short

as a senior admin i have to ask this question

did you use the proper, personal protection equipment?

or

PPE for short

the steel always wraps it, only been two girls that I havn't wrapped it, one was my fiancee for a while before and while she was pregnant. The second was more recently, and well, this girl was pregnant, and she just needed some of the Steel.

Reply to Thread