? servers

? players online

AO abuse, no strike..

• Content Count:  300

Well okay here i go. On 2/9/10, i received my strike which removed my admin from steamgamers servers for good. I understand why i was striked, as stated by crimson "You were abusing your Administrator powers by teleporting players outside of the maps, dropping players at high points causing death, and incorrect use of admin chat.

". These were considered abuse i guess by crimson/obez. While we were playing he left me no warning and actually seemed fine with my usage of the powers. When i teleported players it was only 3 people Selena

We'll that was the side of my story, of how i got my strike. I don't know crimsons side.

The main point i brought this topic up is not to start a war or create hatred between me and anyone else. But how come I received a strike from crimson for killing people and playing with another admin. But crimson gets away with using RCON to rocket people to their deaths. And not just once but a few times while i was on. Yesterday and the day before (2/8/10, 2/9/10). Is that fair to me? He gets away with his abuse but not me because he is an AO?

Im sorry i just love this community, I've been here before many of you. I started playing in 2007 and around 2008 new years i received admin. ive been here a few years.Paid over hundreds of dollars. Supported and helped keep the servers clean for years and spent many sleepless nights on the servers if any of you remember me (always being on escape , vip escape, escape II, escape (uk) for hours, responding to all your calls of there being a tk, glitcher,block or hacker).. being on for well over 10 hours. I've been here when the napalm server was still alive and the time where the community was still rising. [HENDA times]..

i can't give up my position. Too much work to be gone over silly things. I know i might not be the most respected by everyone. Been here for years and not received a promotion. So i'm sure i wasn't loved by all the bd's or higher ups. But 'ive always been there. In the Backround. And i know i received strikes. But every strike i received was something i was happy to trade in. As it always made the server funner. And never really harmed gameplay at all if it didn't improve it.

I plead my Case of being striked and also ask is it fair i get the strike while a Higher up gets away with rcon and rocketing.

i love being admin, but im fine if i dont get it back, i just find it unfair i got a strike for "abusing" but yet Crimson did the same thing and gets away with it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11725

"You were abusing your Administrator powers by teleporting players outside of the maps, dropping players at high points causing death, and incorrect use of admin chat."

And ill say this again, Higher ups should not be above the rules!

But hey he is....um AO? but it doesn't matter what they do.

Without them SG is nothing so leave the higher ups alone.

• Content Count:  3391

i can't give up my position. Too much work to be gone over silly things. I know i might not be the most respected by everyone. Been here for years and not received a promotion. So i'm sure i wasn't loved by all the bd's or higher ups. But 'ive always been there. In the Backround. And i know i received strikes. But every strike i received was something i was happy to trade in. As it always made the server funner. And never really harmed gameplay at all if it didn't improve it.

F2RCb.png

That's one reason. As for Crimson abusing, you should make a complaint with proof like everyone else.

• Content Count:  2186

I heard the prognosis said thunderstorm?? :S

I would have to agree with bay sup in the fact that he has been here forever.. He has not been standing out very much, but always been helpful on the servers.. Actually Zero Maniac and Bay Sup are the first 2 admins I remember meeting on the SG servers..

Looking forward to see how this topic evolves..

• Content Count:  4473

Without them SG is nothing so leave the higher ups alone.

Not exactly a quality specific job that only a select few can do.

There seems to be a pattern where certain members get some immunities. I wonder what it could be...

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1382

[quote={bAy} sUP;36695}

Im sorry i just love this community, I've been here before many of you. I started playing in 2007 and around 2008 new years i received admin. ive been here a few years.Paid over hundreds of dollars. Supported and helped keep the servers clean for years and spent many sleepless nights on the servers if any of you remember me (always being on escape , vip escape, escape II, escape (uk) for hours, responding to all your calls of there being a tk, glitcher,block or hacker).. being on for well over 10 hours. I've been here when the napalm server was still alive and the time where the community was still rising. [HENDA times]..

to me that sounds like your saying your above everyone here

• Content Count:  4263

So Crimson recently got his powers, and is now testing them out, so he gets complained against?

All the AOs had a little fun once they got new commands at one point or another, even me.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2186

Not in my eyes..

For me he is just stating that he is just some newfag that doesn't care what is right or wrong and is here to abuse the powers..

Yes, he screwed up and took his punishment.. But I think it is completely fair to ask why anyone else could do similiar stuff without even being warned..

• Content Count:  4473

He certainly has earned more respect than newer people. Maybe he is just saying how long he has been here in the community, doing roughly the same thing, and just now gets shellacked with this while another member gets off with nothing.

So Crimson recently got his powers, and is now testing them out, so he gets complained against?

All the AOs had a little fun once they got new commands at one point or another, even me.

So if a new admin joined and tried out his powers by banning an entire server, drugging them,slapping them around, or slaying them, it would be fine? How about just a few people for the lulz?

It's just a little fun after all. Fuck everyone who complains about the admin having fun at their expense.

• Like 9
Edited by Italian Jew
Guest barackobama

In my defence, as I'm already being named as one of those people, I was not aware of the strike, until I logged on to the forum, and I do agree that AO's/BD's should be punished the same as SA's, I've looked at this and I agree with Bay sup completely. Yes what he did was wrong, and yes, what Crimson did was wrong, and yes Crimson has confessed to using Rcon. I think they should of both be punished, but as you know, 1 BD cannot make that choice alone. That's all I have to say in the matter, I'm sorry if I upset any fellow BD's by posting this, but I feel that I must say this.

Also what I think bay is trying to say here, is that he and Crimson were on the server at the same time, they both used powers for fun, but Bay got a strike for it, and Crimson didn't. It was Crimson who sent him the Strike PM.

• Like 21
Edited by GarfieldH

Reply to Thread