? servers

? players online

AO abuse, no strike..

• Content Count:  1554

over 2000 view -_- 2 days

hawt tawpic yawh

I don't think bay deserves to loose his admin for this.. it was a small situation that blew up like a bomb and became reaaaly big. He teleports a few people he knows as a joke and they have a laugh, and as I've read through the thread, players in pb didn't mind, and it maybe didn't even effect gameplay.

Ok, it's his 3rd strike, but why for such a small thing. If no one turned this into a big thingy bay's admin would be back, Crim wouldn't have a strike and higher ups wouldn't be discussing this... I see things like this happen in the server daily and everyone just laughs because its funny which makes people happy. There was no reason for either of them to be punished for such small things, Crimson tested his AO commands out, Bay joked around with friends and had a laugh. It's not like they no-clipped the whole server, teleported everybody and drugged them, set gravity to 1200, and slay then ban everybody.

The rules may state doing both of what they did is against the rules.. What's the point of rules if no one breaks them and bends them, this was just a small situation that got serious because of how strict some people make the rules as. Bay has been here for a long time anyways.. not like a few things he did wrong over his long period of time in the community can effect how much work he has done into keeping the servers free of rule breakers. When did SG get so harsh. What he did shouldn't have gone this far...

Just forget about this whole big small incident and go on with your lives

• Like 3
Edited by Troy

• Content Count:  2959

I'm going to stick my yellow little neck out here and say that in the ~2-3 years I've been playing on Zombiemurder and now Steamgamers servers Bay has been one of the admins that, when I see him on the playerlist, I know it's a good time to join the server. Hell it used to be him and super nublet that I'd stick near to avoid getting abused by Hunter when he was an admin.

I know a verdict's already been reached and Shit Be Happening in the higher up circles but I think all that really matters is: Bay, I hope you stick around man because you're pretty cool to Escape with.

[edit]

P.s. TCP is not fet, he's just big polygonned.

• Like 4
Edited by Shadowex3

• Content Count:  4980

I'm going to stick my yellow little neck out here and say that in the ~2-3 years I've been playing on Zombiemurder and now Steamgamers servers Bay has been one of the admins that, when I see him on the playerlist, I know it's a good time to join the server. Hell it used to be him and super nublet that I'd stick near to avoid getting abused by Hunter when he was an admin.

I know a verdict's already been reached and Shit Be Happening in the higher up circles but I think all that really matters is: Bay, I hope you stick around man because you're pretty cool to Escape with.

[edit]

P.s. TCP is not fet, he's just big polygonned.

Yeah, {bAy} sUP is a really cool guy. I've played Escape together with him, and it has always been a pleasure. I think this should be {bAy} sUP's first and last mangificent warning. I know bAy sUP well, and I don't want another cool guy to disappear from SG. bAy sUP has also given me simple instructions on how I can improve my Prison Break gameplay. He's 1337 at PB, and fun at Escape. After all, the majority of the server had probably a fun time.

Give him a last chance!

• Like 1
Edited by Jazz

Reply to Thread