? servers

? players online

AO abuse, no strike..

• Content Count:  4473

I need to explain some things to make this fair on Bay also..... Bay and Crimson were both in the server at the same time, they were both using admin for "fun", NO ONE complained, Crimson didn't ask bay to stop, everyone was laughing. As you can't see the discussion in the AO section. The only reason I'm posting here, is because I'm disappointed in all of it really, it's a shambles. Who knows, I'm not really involved in this, maybe as a BD, I should not be posting things like this, does it make me look bad that I'm posting things in this topic because an AO is involved, I don't know.. maybe my fellow BD's will think less of me, or think I'm a dick because I'm posting here, so be it.

If the BD's and AO's revealed certain information out in the open, everyone interested wouldn't feel as if they were trying to hide something.

It works wonders to keep people informed instead of members playing telephone over the issue.

• Content Count:  1552

I think this has gone out of proportion, it's true that Crimson rocketed me, maybe once or twice.

I could have cared less. Other than that, I didn't see Crimson "abusing" his powers in any way.

From what I saw, Bay Sup was overusing his powers, now I don't know how the people that Bay Sup used his powers on felt, but I didn't think much of it. As for Crimson, everybody laughed. It didn't effect anyone's gameplay besides mine, and I let him rocket me. I think Bay Sup should get at least another chance. He's obviously sorry for what he did, and Crimson shouldn't have received any punishment.

He just got his powers and he wanted to have fun with them. There's obviously a thick line between the regular admin and an AO. Here's a quote of one of the most common duties of different admin groups.

Help in any way to make the servers fun

This is not listed in the duties of an AO. I know many previous and current AO;s that use their powers to benefit to the life of the server. Is it wrong that they do? I'm just giving my opinion as a witness of what both of the admins were doing.

• Content Count:  3073

And i am going to take a point of responsibility for this as well. When it came time to make this decision, we had what we felt was the correct course of action. I still believe that. In the past, baysup has received 2 other strikes and a final warning prior to the holidays for misuse of admin powers.

I am not defending either Crimson, baysup, nor myself and the highers up for the events that have transpired, i am just pointing out the information that is necessary for knowing why 1 admin is no longer allowed the privilege of being one in this community.

• Content Count:  300

im not trying to make a war here guys. I just view what me and crimson did was just to make the server funner. I hadn't used my admin powers in a while on servers. And the one time i do i get striked. I was dead when i used the powers and i think he was too. (you did launch others, though crimson i cant remember their names but you did so on Pb_legos with bubblez. And i understand that Crimson just got his powers as an AO. And just wanted to test them, i do not want his removal from AO at all, i just want to justify myself.

• Content Count:  4473

And i am going to take a point of responsibility for this as well. When it came time to make this decision, we had what we felt was the correct course of action. I still believe that. In the past, baysup has received 2 other strikes and a final warning prior to the holidays for misuse of admin powers.

I am not defending either Crimson, baysup, nor myself and the highers up for the events that have transpired, i am just pointing out the information that is necessary for knowing why 1 admin is no longer allowed the privilege of being one in this community.

76p_ncbffCE

They should either both be punished or both be let off the hook. Preferably they should both be unpunished as it sounds like BOTH of them didn't do anything worth being punished for.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  1141

Half baked. Noice.

Bay, I'm sorry man but you should have known better. You've been given two strikes already, and if memory serves they were for things very much like this.

• Content Count:  1484

Half baked. Noice.

Bay, I'm sorry man but you should have known better. You've been given two strikes already, and if memory serves they were for things very much like this.

You shouldn't say things like that if you weren't there yourself.

A conclusion based on assumptions is never a smart thing to do.

Reply to Thread