? servers

? players online

ZOMBIES

• Content Count:  503

Ok this is the situation everyone has turned into zombies besides your team of 6 so pick 5 other people from SG that you would bring.

Supplies- You are each allowed to carry two guns a Primary and Secondary

(Guns must be from CSS)

You are allowed one backpack with whatever supplies you want (food,water,grenades,rope etc.) and be realistic something thats gunna add up to like 30-40 lbs

You are allowed to carry a melee weapon (nothing too big though like a chainsaw) like a knife,machete, katana

Everyone gets a firstaid kit,radio,flashlight,glowsticks

Now the place where would you guys like to be? Barn,Mall,Movies,Food Store, Gun Store etc.

Your team of 6 gets 2 cars each. Tank,Truck,sports car, etc. NOTHING THAT FLIES OR FLOATS( no aircrafts or boats) strictly ground, but once you get out of the area you can hijack anything you want

Mission is you start in NYC everyone turned into zombies. There are a handful of humans out there and there missions are the same as yours. GET TO HAWAII that is the only safe place from the zombies. There is a fort there already but its in dire need of supplies and man power. Your team will have to reach there by 1800 hours on July 4th. Its June 27th midnight good luck!

You can write a little story or you can just post what you would bring.

My Team- Me, Mercy, Skitz, Spartan, Paronic and Eskomo -HES BAIT lol

I would carry Commando/Dualies so i can snipe too

Backpack- Rations, extra ammo, Map, water purifier, water bottle, rope, glow sticks, hunting knife, headlight

I would carry a katana

And we would start off at a Military base so we can load up on supplies and get a Humvee and Tank and have plenty of rations to eat. Radios will be there and we can suit up for WAR!!!!

NOW POST YOURS!!!!

Edited by Flash_whAt.?

• Content Count:  4685

Team: Me, Sgt.Joo, Caution, Blueline, Ghosthands, Vis

Guns:M4, P228

Meele:Trench knife

Backpack: Flashlights, batteries, extra ammo, water\food, map, water purifier, swiss army knife.

Start off at: Mall

Vehicles: 2 Hummers

• Content Count:  105

Shit! ok. I would bring:

Mercy, Flash_what, paronic, TCP (he could resist over 9000 zombie bites), Me, and PowerNos.

I would carry an AK-47, and the deagle.

Backpack: A small amount of ammo for both guns, 2 grenades, a map, a refillable canteen of water, a flare gun & flares, a NON-serrated knife, a large halogen light, and spare batteries.

My melee weapon of prefernce would be a machete.

We would have a large truck that is completely covered, with a supply of fuel in the back. In addition ammo, and non-perishable food supplies. An armored humvee taken from the fort in Staten Island in addition. It would have a .50 cal on top and have ammo for the gun and a large amount of explosives. Oh but the truck can fit all 6 people.

Our starting place would be that one fort in Staten Island. There's one there. I think you guys knwo what I mean. Yeah. We would start by heading west along the northern border. We would pull south but remain on a westerly condition. We would only use fuel to resupply our vehicles only. Once reaching what remains of Washington state, we would head south ASAP. Also, take turns driving, etc.

Once reading Mid-Northern CA, we would proceed to steal a battleship and sink your battleship.

• Content Count:  1754

ok so my team will be Me, Fish, Viv, Leon, Flash, Powernos,& Mercy. Leon obv will be bait, (:

Primary: M4a1 cause i can spray and kill em all :d

Secondary: deagle or dualies

Melee: Katana

Id start off in the mall because theres little food stores in the mall where i can get the food and then the clothes and shoes id need for proper zombie killin. and make fish get his haircut ;DDD. and get probably get a knife im sure they have some at the mall somewere and put it in the side of my shoe.

In my backpack i will have an ipod, cause you need some zombie killin music, some water, a hoodie cause it gets cold at night, beefjerky, very sharp objects to throw at zombies, & my little pony just to keep everyone entertained. ;D

We'll start off with a 1 tank and 1 of those halo jeeps(a warthog i believe.) It will have be stocked up with guns around it shootin like pew pew, pew. And once we get to california or a southern state thats the closest to hawaii we would take a airplane! & ofc we'd survive this bodacious journey all the way :d

• Like 1
Edited by skitzophranic

• Content Count:  401

me, mpqc, vivian, bubblez, psyche and awacs(to ban all the zombies for freekilling)

i would carry a 12g with 357

have on me batteries water and shampoo

the busses from dawn of the dead and a roflcopter

i would start at my house and work my way to antarctica because zombies dislike cold weather

• Content Count:  1465

Backpack- Rations, extra ammo, Map, water purifier, water bottle, rope, glow sticks, hunting knife, headlight

Good luck with no Compass

Team: Me, Leon, Hiphop, PowerNos, Amby, MPQC

Weapon: AUG, Deag

Backpack: Water, Food, Map, Compass, Extra ammo, Fuel, Rope

Vehicles: 2 Humvees both with mounted Machine guns

Starting point: Times Square

We would rampage our way to the Airport and hopefully one of us doesn't fail so much to be able to fly it. We would grab food and water in the airport to move all into one plane. We would take off and land at LA where we would do the same thing and fly ourselves to Hawaii. Problem solved ^.^

• Like 1

• Content Count:  561

Team - Myself, Bubblez, MPQC, Selena, Skitzo and Xoul.

Weapon - M4, Deagle.

Melee - Keyblade (lawls kingdom hearts)

Backpack - Water, Map, Compass, food, ammo and fuel

Cars - 2 Tricked out SUV's

Starting point - Movies.

• Content Count:  109

ok so my team will be Me, Heymans, Skitz, repopulation and all,(No im not a pedo I know she's only 12 :p) and 3 random people from our scrim team.

Primary: Ak47

Secondary:dualies

Id start off in the mall because theres a food court at malls, and i could easily get food there, for example my local mall has this store for hunting with these fucking amazing hunting rifles, and another store that sells a bunch of shit like knives, daggers,katanas,swords etc.

In my backpack i would have rations spread throughout the packs of my companions, extra ammo, Map, water purifier(maybe good enough that you could piss in it and it would come out clean), water bottle, rope, flares, hunting knife, 6 flashlights w/ plenty of batteries

We'll start off with 2 humveess, when we first set off we'll head directly from NY to my home state of kansas, from there we head to Washington(low population less zombies unlike places like california);

Edited by General Slapdick

Reply to Thread