? servers

? players online

Are you addicted to games?

• Content Count:  401

this is stupid not everyone wastes their lives playing video games, could i say the same thing about my dad who so enjoys fishing alone? he isn't furthering his social life. it's a hobby that he like's to do. as long as video games don't dominate every aspect of your life then why does it matter? sounds like someone's just looking for an excuse to why his life sucks

• Content Count:  6466

I've played games since I was 10, and I can truly say that I did miss out on life for sitting alone in my house.

Like school drama. Shit I wish I could have had some of that rather than my fun time wasting games. I wanted to gossip and hang out with cool kids to boost my rep amongst the other kids I'd never see again after school was over.

• Content Count:  950

I've played games since I was 10, and I can truly say that I did miss out on life for sitting alone in my house.

Like school drama. Shit I wish I could have had some of that rather than my fun time wasting games. I wanted to gossip and hang out with cool kids to boost my rep amongst the other kids I'd never see again after school was over.

Make fun of it but a little bit of you died inside for not going :tape:

• Content Count:  479

I play games a lot but I don't feel they take control of my life like that dude. Its more his fault than anything else. You cant blame the games.

Also: lol at the burning of WoW! xD

Reply to Thread